Guild War

"Jose!!! Come out and show yourself!!!!"

The battle raged on as Makarov yelled out. Phantom Lord was at our mercy. Elfman, Mira's brother, was running through any mages that took us head on using his beast soul magic. It allowed him to take on the form of beasts he's defeated but right now only his right arm was transformed.

Makarov suddenly shouted out to me and Erza

Makarov suddenly shouted out to me and Erza. "Erza! Naofumi! You handle things here!!! I suspect that Jose is on the top Floor! I'm going to see if he's breathing! And if he is, I'll put a stop to it!!! If I find the Bracelet I'll return it safely to you!!" As Makarov vanished up the stairs the man from the night before whose name I learned is Gajeel, dropped from the ceiling and attacked mages from both sides.

"What's with this guy?! He's taking out his own people too!" Gajeel then turned toward us, a smile donning his face. "Come on, you trash!!! The Iron Dragon slayer Gajeel will take you all on!!!" Elfman charged at Gajeel swinging his transformed arm at him while yelling. "A MAN!!! Even if I am trash, I'm a man!!!" Gajeel raised his arm turning it into a pillar of iron to block Elfman's attack.

Gajeel then used his other arm to attack Elfman who dodged with ease. Bringing up his leg in the shape of an iron pillar he kicked at Elfman who caught it with ease in his morphed hand. Gajeel smiled at this. "Ho! You aren't bad!" "A man must live strong." "Then what about this?" Gajeel's leg began to morph again, shooting out many pillars of iron. Elfman was able to dodge the attack but the same couldn't be said of the nearby Phantom Soul mages. As they cried out in pain, Elfman looked towards Gajeel in confusion of why their own ally would attack them. "What are you doing, taking your eyes off of me?!" Gajeel brought his fist back and launched it at Elfman.

"Dog Bite!"

Getting in between the two Gajeel struck my shield making two large black dog heads appear from it and clamped onto his shoulders, not letting him escape. "Now Natsu!" Natsu vaulted over Elfman and I, bringing down his flaming fist upon Gajeel, launching him up to the guild ceiling. Doing a series of flips Gajeel turned the bottom of his feet into iron spikes and stuck them onto one of the supporting beams on the ceiling. Gajeel crossed his arms as he looked down on us. "Well? Is that all you got? Natsu then climbed onto one of the beams just below Gajeel, his arms now producing an intense flame. "Relax! That was just a hello! Before the real dragon fight begins!!!"

Suddenly the fighting was brought to a stop as the building began to shake. The Phantom Soul mages began to shout. "Wh-What's that?!" "An earthquake?!!" The wizards of Fairy Tail smiled as they knew what was happening. All attention was on Erza as she broke the silence. "This is Master Makarov's rage! The wrath of the giant!! And no one can stop it now!!" The Phantom Soul mages morale could never be lower, some even running out the guild hoping to escape. Only to find Elfman standing at the exit, preventing their escape. "That is a man!!! Master Makarov!!! Prepare your souls!! As long as we have the Master, we cannot lose!!!"