Question Time with Naofumi and Erza!

Hi there! Here is where Naofumi and Erza (and sometimes me!) will answer questions you have about the story or questions I think you might have about the story.

Question 1
Will Raphtalia and Filo appear in the story later on?

Naofumi: "Who are they?"

Erza: "I would also like to know."

A/N: "I'll take this one! They will but not anytime soon unfortunately." :(

Naofumi: "But who are they?!"

Question 2
Why did Naofumi pass out after using Liberation Heal and not after using the water spells?

Erza: "I was wondering this too."

Naofumi: "That's easy to explain. In the first chapter I showed my status menu and how some of my skills and magic spells were restricted. I neglected to say that my mana has also been restricted to certain extent, so when I cast Liberation Heal, which was the highest level healing spell, capable of lifting curses, the amount of mana needed to cast the spell exceeded the mana I had available. In fact I'm surprised I didn't pass out as soon as I cast the spell, but that's probably because the spell was weakened."

Erza: "You should be more careful with casting spells like that. If you aren't careful you could end up dying from overuse of mana. But still, I'm glad you healed master, so thank you."

Question 3
What's so special about "the bracelet?"

Naofumi: "It was a gift to her. I made it when. . . I can't remember, but I have to get it back! No matter what! It's the only memory I have left of her."

Question 4
How does Naofumi know Juvia?

Erza: "Juvia?"

Naofumi: "One of the Elemant 4. I had run into Phantom Soul before while I was a traveling merchant. They somehow found out that the bracelet I had could boost magic power and when I refused to sell it to them they sent the Element 4 after me. Juvia was the one that found me but using water spells I was able to beat her and make my escape. Fighting her was. . . an experience."

Question 4
Where's master Makarov?!

Erza: "He's visiting a friend of his to get a potion to help restore his magic. Without it he wouldn't be able to cast any spells."

Naofumi: "I might have been able to heal his wounds but his magic is another thing entirely."

____________________________________________

Questions here <———