Rage Shield

"SKREEEE!!!! Juvia cannot accept!!!! Cannot forgive!!!! Juvia cannot allow Lucy to live!!!!!"

The rain then began to become hotter. While I wasn't affected I was more worried about Gray. But still, why is she so mad at Lucy?!

"Shera!"

Juvia's body suddenly turned to water and she began flying towards us. Raising my shield to defend against the attack I was surprised when she went around me. Attacking Gray, Juvia launched him a fair distance before circling back to me. "Juvia is boiling with hot jealousy!!!" What on earth was she talking about?! As she hit me head on I could tell how much hotter she was compared to the boiling rain.

The wave I was holding back then suddenly became bigger as I was washed away. Damn! She's not giving me any time to cast spells and the amount of water she's controlling doesn't allow me to defend properly! Even if I used Shield Prison she could slip right out! I'll have to grab her directly!!! As the water rushed down at me once again I dived into it and grabbed hold of her. "I got you!!!" I wrapped my arms around Juvia, holding her in a hug. "I am the one who commands the origin of power!"

As I looked down at Juvia with a triumphant look, I noticed how she was beat read while resting her head against my chest. Seeing this I hesitated and I ended up dropping her due to the force of the water around us. Once I landed on the ground I took a defensive stance waiting for her to attack again. Instead the water around Juvia disappeared. "No... Juvia cannot cause you harm."

" What? Are you giving up?" Juvia shook her head as the rain began to cool down around us. "Juvia is stronger than Lucy. Juvia can protect you." I lowered my shield as I studied Juvia. Her head was tilted down staring at the ground. "Protect me? I'm more than capable." "Juvia means that... Um..." I stared as Juvia tried to speak. A blush then formed on her face. What was she trying to say?!

"What Juvia is saying is that she... lo... ...lo..." I raised my head up to the sky, the rain dripping down my hair and onto my face. I liked the rain but this wasn't normal. Juvia raised her hands to her face and shaking her head. Her face flush with embarrassment. . "Juvia is so frustrated!!" I couldn't waste my time here. "Juvia, do you know how to stop the mech from completing the spell?" Juvia starred at me before nodding. "Yes but, Juvia needs to tell you something." "What is it?" "Juvia... Juvia-"

"Ice Make Spear!"

Juvia's eye's widened as spears of ice flew through her body though she remained unharmed. I turned back to see Gray running towards us. "Are you okay Naofumi?!" As Gray made his way toward us he nearly slipped several times due to how wet the floor was due to the rain. "Goddamn rain! Why does it have to be so freakin' depressing!?" I looked back at Juvia to see that she was trembling. Looking at her face I wasn't sure if she was crying or if it was the rain going down her face.

"Why must you interrupt us?!!!

The rain had become hot again and Juvia's body began to steam as her body turned to water once again. Gray! That idiot! She was going to tell me how to stop the mech!!! I took a breath as I watched the massive wave quickly approach us. This isn't the time to be angry at Gray. Stepping in front of Gray I prepared a skill.

"Shield Prison!"

A ball of shields wrapped in chains appeared around us as the giant wave crashed down. "Gray, when the shield goes down your going to need to freeze as much of the water as you can." Gray nodded. "Right!" Once the shield disappeared another wave appeared to strike us down but Gray reached out and cast his spell.

"Ice Make- Ice Geyser!!!"

The water began to freeze but Juvia broke off from the water being frozen and attacked once again but Gray's attack was not in vain as it gave me enough time to ready my spell. "I am the one who commands the origin of power! I have read and deciphered a law of nature! Take the water that surrounds me and wash away my my target!"