*CHAPTER 32 : BROKEN STRINGS*

Mulai dari awal

I dialed his number. I felt my hands shake for the first time. I had no idea what was going to happen. I hadn’t even told Nandini about this because I wanted to keep this between me and my brother for now. I wanted answers to the questions I had.

The call couldn’t connect because his phone was switched off. I tried multiple times but there was no luck. I texted him but he didn’t see it. I called Karan and asked if he could dig out his number. He probably might have changed his number. Luckily, Karan found the number and I dialed it.

My heartbeat was racing. After three rings, he picked up the phone.

‘Yes?’ He said into the phone.

‘Cabir?’ I asked.

‘Well hello big brother. It’s so nice to finally hear your voice. Finally you got time to check up on your little brother?’ He said. His voice was filled with sarcasm.

‘Cabir what the fuck are you doing?’ I asked angrily.

‘What did I do?’ He asked dramatically.

‘You know it very well what you’ve done? You stole my Summer Collection? Why? Why are you doing this?’

‘Your collection? If my memory is right, the whole Summer Collection of this year was my idea.’ He said.

‘Yeah, but why steal it? Do we have our own company? Malhotra Enterprises isn’t dead yet.’

‘Our company? It was always your company, brother. It was never mine. Everyone acted like I wasn’t worth it…like I was given it for free just because of my family name.’ He replied in anger.

‘What the hell are you even saying? You were the CEO of this company. What else did you want?’ I asked.

‘And what good was I being the CEO. Did I have any say in anything? It was always you. Everyone worshipped you like you were some fucking angel and I was just a sidekick. That’s it, I don’t have time to waste on you.’ He said.

‘Why are you doing this? We can find another way. Why are you destroying everything?’

‘There isn’t any other way, brother. And this is just the beginning. It’ll only be worse from here. The downfall of Malhotra Enterprise starts now.’ He said and cut the call.

‘Fuck!!’ I said, throwing away my phone. It hit the wall and broke into pieces.

Nandini entered my cabin with a worried face.

‘We are fucked.’ I said.

*  *  *

Hope you like the chapter. Please don’t forget to Vote and comment. It really means a lot.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Target :|200 votes, 100 comments and 5 followers for future updates|

Complete the target and get another update.......

░░░░░░░ Thank you for reading the chapter hope you like it. Please answer the questions below.░░░░░░

░Precap-you all think what can happen░

Hope you answer them

░░░1)are you liking the story

░░░2)what you think about this plot

░░░3)Are you excited for future chapters

░░░░░░░Do give your review on above░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

HOPE YOU ENJOY IT.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE

FOLLOW ME AND ADD MY BOOKS TO LIBRARY OR READING LIST SO WHENEVER I UDPATE YOU GET THE NOTIFICATION.

DONT FORGET THE INLINE COMMENTS.

THANK YOU.

░░░NIKKI G... ░░