《BONUS.5》

It has been two days since they got to know that they are expecting a baby. Jimin did not vomit alot as it was just the starting. But he mostly had stomach ache and feeling exhausted. He also doesn't always get mood swings, it was rare. After that first when he had mood swings, only two or three times he had. But if he gets, it's hard to handle. The kids have been mostly careful around even though they sometimes tend to forget. Yoongi is the one cooking and sending Minji to school.

Since Minji was there, Jimin didn't always go for mafia works or his business. He always made sure she got his attention that she deserves. It is a nature of him to give everything their kids deserve. When Yoonji was born, Yoongi was the one who managed the companies and mafia work. They have kept a leader for the gang other than Jimin, so that Jimin don't have to always lead them.

Today Yoongi had some extra time off, so he thought of taking Jimin to hospital for the checks ups.

Yoongi: baby... can we go to hispital? *he asked politely not wanting the younger to get mood swings*
Jimin: okie...
Yoongi: ok, then baby can you go dress up. I will dress Yoonji.
With that Jimin went to dress himself and Yoongi went to dress Yoonji.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

After that they went to see the doctor

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

After that they went to see the doctor. The doctor said that both the baby and the mother were fine. They left. They were walking to the underground parking where they parked their car.
Yoonji: appa... cwarry Yoonji.
Yoongi: of course princess. Come
He took her in his arms. He then got a call saying which made him angry, that one of the staff stole his money and entering his cabin without permission. He cut the call saying he will come there.
Jimin: baby... can we go for shopping.
Yoongi: we can go tomorrow.
Jimin: I want to go now! *he huffed*
Yoongi: kitten, listen. Tomorrow Minji will also be there as she is having holiday.
Jimin: but I have so many clothes to buy. We will buy some today and tomorrow the rest. Please...
Yoongi: no kitten we will buy everything tomorrow and don't forget I still have to go to office.
Jimin: I want to go....
Yoongi: we will go tomorrow.
Jimin: but I want to go today.
Yoongi: baby listen, you love your Minji, right? Then we will go when she is there with us ok? *he tried to be calm*
Jimin: Yoongi! I want to go! *raised his voice*
Yoongi: no means no kitten. And young man don't raise your voice at me. *he said angrily*
They entered their car. The whole ride was silent. Yoonji slept and the others didn't talk anything after. Jimin was sad the whole time especially the fact that he was pregnant. Yoongi was also angry on himself about the fact that he made Jimin sad just because of a simple reason. He dropped Jimin and Yoonji home and went office. When Jimin entered he straightly went to their room and laid Yoonji on her bed, changed his cloth and he also laid on his bed and started crying. He was really upset on Yoongi and himself as he was messing for something not that important. He unknowingly slept thinking and crying about their small fight, which was big for him as he was pregnant.

After Yoongi's problems he straightly went to home to find Jimin and say sorry. He even a bought a bouquet and Jimin's favourite chocolate while returning. He called Jimin's name but no one answered. He called again, still no one answered. He started to get worried and went to their room. He saw Jimin sleeping peacefully. He went near Jimin, kneeled down, kissed Jimin's forehead. He saw the stains of tears on his cheeks which made him sad even more. He then slightly patted on Jimin's shoulder to wake up but the younger stirred and groaned in sleep. He sighed.

Yoongi: baby... wake up.
Jimin understood who it was and got sad yet again, so he just ignored the other.
Jimin: go away. Don't come to me.
Yoongi: I had work that was the reason I couldn't take you to shopping.
Jimin: then go be with your stupid work. I don't want you. *he turned to the other side*
Yoongi: baby please... I am sorry... I love you baby... please...
Jimin: no I don't want to see you. Please go...
Yoongi: I said I am sorry right?
Jimin: then why you shout at me? That means you don't love me anymore or you are cheating on me.
Yoongi had gone through this stage when Jimin was pregnant with Yoonji but this was too far from that. He can't control anything. He sighed, then sat on the bed facing Jimin.
Yoongi: kitty. You know, I love you so much and it hurting my heart when you are angry at me or ignoring me or even when you're sad. It's hurting me alot and you don't know. I work for you and our children so that you will get whatever you want to eat, drink and go wherever you want to go. But if I don't do that you will be sad and not healthy too which is bad for our baby here. *he caressed Jimin's belly*
Jimin: *he pouted and his eyes got teary* I am sorry Yoonie. Did it hurt so much?
Yoongi: it's not a problem now, bub. Come with me and eat lunch, I bought some food  for us.
Yoongi then took Jimin in Bridal style and went to the kitchen and placed him on a chair then fed him. Then after their eating, Yoongi cleaned the dishes and they went to the living room for watching a movie. That's when Yoonji came and she jumped on to Jimin, but she then moved away. Minji also came after awhile. They all were in the living room.
Minji: dada... appa... Yoonji... I am home.
Yoonji: appa... dada... sissy back home. *and she went to her followed by Yoongi*
Yoongi: aww. My baby came. *he knelt to Minji's size and kissed her forehead*
Minji: appa... where is dada?
Yoongi: dada is there in the living room. Now take the shoes off and I will bath you.
Minji: I want to play with dada. I don't want to bath now.
Yoongi: no no no. You will bath then you will play.
After he showered her, he gave her food. Now she is happily giggling to meet her dada.
Minji: dada... dada's Minji is here...
Jimin: oh my baby...
Minji: how's dada?
Jimin: I am fine baby.
Minji: how about my baby brother? *she said patting and kissed his clothed belly*
Jimin: he is fine too.

The day went like any other normal day and the next day they went for shopping.

They bought all the things but went home late as they went for dinner and to park too

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

They bought all the things but went home late as they went for dinner and to park too.