《BONUS.4》

After Yoongi went, Jimin bathed Yoonji dressed up and let her play for a while.

When it was almost her lunch time, he cooked her some food and feeded her. She was obeying everything Jimin said and didn't cause a lot trouble. Then he tucked her in the bed, in Yoonmin's shared bedroom and let her sleep. When she finally slept, he cleaned himself up, took a shower and thought of wearing something comfortable but he didn't like any of his clothes, so he wore Yoongi's t-shirt, which looked oversized on him, and a boxers.

 When she finally slept, he cleaned himself up, took a shower and thought of wearing something comfortable but he didn't like any of his clothes, so he wore Yoongi's t-shirt, which looked oversized on him, and a boxers

He then took a small nap. He was woken up by the bell ringing. He went for checking and he saw that the person was Yoongi. He smiled widely and jumped on to Yoongi who quickly balanced at the sudden jump. Jimin then wrapped his legs on Yoongi's waist.
Jimin: hubby!!! *excitedly*
Yoongi: did something happened to you? *confused about Jimin's behaviour*
Jimin: why? Don't you like me?
Yoongi: no no. Nothing like that.
Jimin: you don't like me? *disappointed with pout on his lips*
Yoongi: yes I like you and love you alot. What I meant is how are you feeling.
Jimin: I am feeling good.
He then carried Jimin inside.
Yoongi: where is Yoonji?
Jimin: she is sleeping.
Yoongi: ok. Now my baby say me what you need for lunch.
Jimin: I want McDonald's and strawberry jam.
Yoongi chokes on air.
Yoongi: sorry, what?
Jimin: McDonald's and strawberry jam.
Yoongi: oh. Then I should order them right?
Jimin: then from where you get?
Yoongi: ok. Wait I will order.
He then ordered for home delivery and thank God that strawberry jam was already in stock. When the order came he started eating, he liked it too but in between he went to washroom and vomited. Yoongi came in and patted him. Within half a minute he finished. Yoongi then hugged him. He kept Jimin's head on his chest.
Yoongi: hey there, it's fine. Ok? We can go see a doctor. Alright?
Jimin: *he looked up at Yoongi* no... I don't want to go. *pouted and again laid his head on Yoongi's chest.*
Yoongi: ok, fine. If it's too much we will go. Ok?
Jimin: hmm. *nodded*
That's when they realised Yoonji had came there, hearing Jimin's vomiting voice. Yoongi went to her and took her in his arms. They all went out of the washroom and ate the food. They were peacefully eating until
Yoongi: Honey... I am not going to office after lunch.
Jimin: no. You will go. *serious tone*
Yoongi: but baby you are sick. *concerned tone*
Jimin: so what you will go. *serious tone*
Yoongi: but bab-
Jimin: MIN YOONGI. You. Will. Go *angry tone/ shouting*
Yoongi: sorry I will go. *scared*
Jimin: ahh. That's my hubby. *said cutely hugging Yoongi's right arm with his left*