《BULLYING》

*edited*

Hoseok said everything to Taehyung. So Taehyung sent Jungkook to go to Yoongi's office for making a deal. But he wasn't in the office and the receptionist said that he could go to his house because when they called Yoongi that's what he said. Jungkook went to his house. And Jimin was the one who opened it. Jungkook was mesmerized by the beauty of Jimin that he didn't even notice that Yoongi was asking who was he. Jimin went from there when he saw Jungkook was staring at him.
Jungkook: oh. Sorry. I am Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook. I just wanted to co-operate with your company.
He said as Yoongi asked him to get inside.
Yoongi: why do you want to make a deal with my company.
Jungkook said something about why he wanted. Yoongi looked at the features of the boy and thought he was familiar. He thought of asking Jimin. So he went to the kitchen.
Yoongi: Minnie, do you think you know this person? He is kinda familiar.
Jimin: I think I have seen him in Hoseok hyung's insta.
Yoongi: do you think he is trying to make a plan for something?
Jimin: I have a feeling but don't speak to me anything about business. I will give you my best friends' no. You can ask them if you want to make decisions.
Yoongi: Ok my princess. *being clingy*
Jimin: aish. Go away. *fake disgusted face*
Yoongi: you like it though.
After talking, Yoongi asked Jungkook that he will discuss next time. Jungkook was looking on to Jimin whenever he could which was not unnoticed by Yoongi. It made Jimin uncomfortable and Yoongi could feel it also. After Jungkook went Yoongi called Namjoon to discuss further. He decided not to take the deal as he didn't want his current relationship to be spoiled. And he told Jungkook that nowadays he was just with personal matters so he decided not to co-operate. Jungkook explained the situation to Hoseok and Taehyung. They both decided to do the main part of their plan: bullying.
They both told a small group of students to start bullying him and say that Yoongi doesn't deserve him. They also made him keep it a secret and don't say it to anyone.
They started bullying Jimin but he didn't give a shit. He knew these would happen when the world doesn't know who he is and is married to a rich person.
Within this time Hoseok started to realize the real feelings he had for Yoongi. And Taehyung decided to befriend Jimin. But as he became friends with him, he started developing a crush on Yoongi. Jungkook would often come with Taehyung so that he could get a chance with Jimin. But Yoonmin couple always stuck to each other which made it harder for tae and jk. They both started being clingy but the others got annoyed and stopped meeting up with them for a while. The bullying was still there but Yoongi never knew. They used to make fun of him saying his parents got annoyed with him and that's they left. Sehun stopped stalking also.
One day Yoongi asked Jimin:
Yoongi: babyyy? *whining*
Jimin: what happened?
Yoongi: can we shower together?
Jimin: what?? NO.
Yoongi: pwease *pouring cute*
Jimin: Ok.
They both went to the washroom and when Jimin's dress was taken off, Yoongi was shocked to see lots of bruises.
Yoongi: who did this baby?
Jimin: some schoolboys.
Yoongi: why?
Jimin: because I got married to you and they want me to divorce you.
Yoongi: I will come with you tomorrow. Why didn't you tell me?
Jimin: I didn't want to bother you and don't come because I am going to show them who am I?
Yoongi: but still I will come. You aren't bothering me.

NEXT DAY:(at school)
Jimin and Yoongi came to school. Jimin wore a mask. Before coming to school Yoongi bought the state of the school.
Yoongi: baby, let's do it! Fighting!
Jimin: fighting!
They went to the principal's room and said everything. And the principal announced.
Principal: good morning students. There is an announcement that our one owner of the school and his husband who is another shareholder have come and I hope you to behave well. Gather in the hall within 15 minutes. Plus there will punish many for some students. Thank you.
Then they all gathered in the assembly hall.
They all were shocked to see Min Yoongi and his 'husband' there. Then Yoongi took the Mic and started.
Yoongi: good morning students of BTS University.
Students: good morning sir.
Yoongi: there is an announcement I and my husband have to make. So you all might be aware of the school topper and an idol named Park Jimin also known as my husband.
All students became shocked, some were whispering because most of them didn't know.
Yoongi: but I didn't come here to confirm it but to punish some pathetics who dared to touch him. And it's me who chooses my husband so if you don't like it, it's better to leave. Now those students may come on to the stage.
Three students walked onto the stage and the principal was about to say the punishment but Jimin spoke.
Jimin: wait. I have to ask them some things. *turned to the three boys* how much did you get?
Boy1: why do you need to know?
All were shocked at the response.
Jimin: I will give you double of that.
Boy2: we all got a share of 30,000 won.
Jimin: who asked you to do?
Boy3: we had a senior, Hoseok hyung. He and a friend of his gave us money.
Yoongi: Jimin, how did you know this?
Jimin: I will say but first *turned to the audiences* Do anyone of you know who is this Park Jimin standing in front of you?
Student1: when you wear the mask there is a cut of Mr. Chim.
Student2:are you relative to him?
Jimin: now I will say you who am I.
I am Park Jimin in school and concerts while in business my name is Park Chim. I have another name but if you know that you will be scared of me so I better not say that.
He took off the mask. All of the faces had shock written on their face. Yoongi was so happy that he could proudly say that his husband is the world's most excellent, well-mannered, and beautiful person in the world. Then they both went backstage.
Yoongi: is it real Minnie? *disbelieve was written on his face*
Jimin: I am sorry Yoonie. I couldn't help myself. I know you might probably think you have dated your enemy. *teared up*
Yoongi: why are you crying? I am so happy that the world can know how much you worth. And I haven't thought of anyone as my enemy or as a friend other than you, Jin, and Namjoon. Ok.*hugged him*
Jimin just nodded and buried his face in Yoongi's chest. After looking around the school they went home.
Yoongi: actually how did you know Hoseok was the one who did it?
Jimin: once I noticed we were being watched so set up a camera around our house and saw Sehun was always near to our Windows talking to someone so I kept one voice recorder so that it would be easy. I heard him say Hoseok hyung's and Tae's names. Then I heard Sehun saying 'now stop this stalking and start the next plan. I am tired of stalking.' So I figured it would have something to do with me being bullied.
Yoongi: you are really something. I love you.
Jimin: I love you too.
Hoseok and the others didn't know that this had happened.