《FIRST SONG》

*edited*

Today was the day Yoongi was going to release his first song. He also had an interview based on this song.
He released the song and now he is going to attend the interview with Jimin. They said could he give a live of this song and of course he said yes.

After a small talk,
Host: we heard that you had a boyfriend before marrying Jimin. Is it right?
Yoonmin: Yes. It is true.
Host: So we could guess this song is for him?
Yoongi: it's absolutely wrong.
Host: so you had a boyfriend before?
Yoongi: my ex-boyfriend and Jimin's brother, Hoseok. My first love is absolutely not him. I have not even got a chance to recognize my love for him when he was with me. But now he is there I don't want to leave him.
Host: I guess no one understood the last part. So could you explain your love story?
Yoongi: of course. I and Jimin were best friends from the start. Basically, I was 3 years old and he was 1 year old at that time. But we didn't know our real names. We used to call each other nicknames. But because of some issues, I had to leave him. Then I had depression for a long time. And 2 years back I saw my ex-boyfriend Hoseok. I tried myself to be happy with him and it did work but it didn't last long. In the marriage, he ran away because of something. Then due to media, Jimin had to become the groom because he didn't want his stepfather to look upset and he doesn't like his father looking down on by the people. Jimin helped a lot in moving on from Hoseok. And from friends, we became best friends which led us to boyfriends.
Jimin: he said he always had a doubt whether I was his mochi or not but he didn't say the name of the person so I didn't know. But I usually have dreamt about us a lot.
Then after a lot of talking they returned home. Little did they know what was waiting for them?
When they reached home, they saw two uninvited guests, Hoseok and Jungkook.
Hoseok: what the hell were you saying? You were heartbroken and Jimin comforted you? And that is why you threw me out when I came back? *he shouted*
Yoongi: even though I didn't felt like loving you as I do to Jimin, I had started developing feelings for you and that is why I didn't want to lose you and thought of getting married but you just ran away not giving me an explaination. Now you know that you lost me you came back once more to take back my happiness and put a scar on the wound which is getting healed. I don't mean I didn't move on because I did but there are still many wounds inside that need to be healed.
Jungkook: even if you marry Hoseok hyung also you will see Jimin hyung and go back after him then what is the reason for marrying?
Yoongi: I have always said to Jimin that I would always be with him even if my mochi aka my first love came back because I don't like to break others' hearts. Likewise, even if I married Hoseok, I would still make his happiness my first priority. So I will not do something stupid.
Hoseok: then what about the baby? I knew Jimin could give birth. So I know you were cheating on me.
Jimin: hyung please don't misund-
Yoongi cut of him.
Yoongi: there is no reason to say them all the reasons. They will never understand.
He left by saying that but Jimin didn't.
Jimin: I know you must love him now. But he has gone through a lot. He truly loved you. I know it because I have been there when he was struggling to move on. He wasn't cheating on you. He had his best friend in his mind while being with you be still made you his first priority so that you won't see him low. He tried a lot to make you happy. He cried all night every day so that I won't see him but I have always seen him and cried along with him as it always hurts me. I was always his best friend for him until he confessed to me. He was always suffering. He was going through depression when he met you and he thought you will heal him but all you done is make it more. I am sorry to say but move on like Yoongi did when you said to him. Maybe there is someone who was waiting for you a long time ago but you might not have realized. And about the child, she wasn't ours but we are going to adopt her that's it. She was with us a long time ago. She was also the reason Yoongi was happy when you left. So I am saying, hyung,  you should move on. About Jungkook, your true love was always there for you, by your side. I guess you are denying it because of your ego and I am sure that person has realized his feelings.
With that, he left.
After few weeks, they realized who was their true love. Tae and Jungkook. And Hoseok and Jackson.