《BONUS.3》

Today, that is 2 days after their trip, Jimin was dressing up Minji for school. He then took her to the kitchen to feed her the breakfast. He then packed her lunch.

Jimin: * smiling and kneeled to her size* baby? You should behave well

Jimin: * smiling and kneeled to her size* baby? You should behave well. Okay? *she nodded smiling* You should listen to teachers and don't get into troubles. Understood?
Minji: I promise. I will be good.
Jimin: Good girl. * patted her hair and kissed her forehead* Bye Bye.
Minji: Bye dada. *she kissed his cheek and then went to her school bus which was waiting*

After Minji left, Jimin started to feel dizzy, well its not the first time, he often felt but shrugged it off all the time. He then went to their shared room and woken up Yoongi.
Jimin: baby... wake up...*he said shaking Yoongi*
Yoongi: fve minutes more. *sleepy voice*
Jimin: please baby... just wake up... *sat on the bed*
Yoongi woke up and sat straight on the bed quickly, sensing the tone of Jimin's voice he felt the younger wasn't well.
Yoongi: hey baby? Are you alright? *he took younger's hand and caressed it softly*
Jimin: I am feeling dizzy all of a sudden. Yesterday also it was there.
Yoongi: you lay down. ok? Did you eat your breakfast?
Jimin: no, I didn't. *laying on the bed*
Yoongi: wait here. Alright? I will bring the food.
Yoongi then took the food and came back and started feeding him. After eating when Yoongi was going to wash the dishes, he heard Yoonji's crying.
Jimin: baby when you are coming back can you bring her?
Yoongi: of course sweetheart.
After cleaning, he went to Yoonji's room, took her but she started kicking him on the stomach.
Yoonji: dada... i want dada... *crying*
Yoongi: *stopped walking* hey kiddo, listen. *Yoonji stopped crying* Your dada is not feeling well and if you become naughty and not listen to dada, i will not buy ice xream for you when I come back. Alright, understood?
Yoonji: undashood (understood) appa.
Yoongi: that's my good girl. Now give appa a kiss. *she kissed him and he kissed in return*
He then went to their room.

Yoonji: daadaa... *she said happily*
Jimin: ohh. *he sat on the bed leaning on to the back* where was my baby?
She then ran to him, falling in process. She the stood up and went to Jimin.
Yoonji: dada. Yoonji ouchie. * pout*
Jimin: where is Yoonji's ouchie, hmm?
Yoonji: * climbed on to the bed and pointed her knees* here.
Jimin: let me check. *He then kissed Yoonji's knees* now gone?
Yoonji: yesh. Now ouchie scaeie (scary-scared) of dada.
Yoongi looked at them smiling and went for shower.
Jimin: ok. Come dada will give you food.
They then went to the kitchen and he served food for Yoonji and started feeding her.
Yoonji: dada... now Yoonji fwull (full). *pouting*
Jimin: only this one more.
Yoonji: no.
Jimin: please... just one.
Yoonji: no. Me fwull (full) now.
Jimin: please for dad-
That's when Yoongi came, dressed up in suit, and interrupted.

Yoongi: what did I say in the morning Yoonji? * serious tone but not scary*Yoonji: listen to dada

Yoonji: listen to dada.
Yoongi: now are you listening?
Yoonji: no. I am sorry *to Jimin* dada Yoonji ish (is) showry (sorry).
Jimin: it's fine baby... but you should eat this first.
Yoonji: ok!! *and she ate the last one, went down from the counter table with the help of chair and started running*
Jimin: baby... don't run. You will fall down. *remembering Yoongi's words she started walking* good girl. *to Yoongi* sit down i will bring the food.
Yoongi: no need i will take them.*He took the food and started wating* and you don't need to cook the food or bring anything to the office. I will be coming here and cooking.
Jmin: its fine, baby. I can cook the fiod and all.
Yoongi: no means no. I will do it.
After eating, he cleaned his dishes, he kissed Jimin's forehead.
Yoongi: *whispered but Jmin can hear* it's fine. Everything will be fine. Ok?
Jimin: hmm. Hope so.
Yoongi: Yoonji!! Where are you?
Yoonji: *came from nowhere* here.
Yoongi: come here. *she came and he kneeled to her size* you should be good girl. Alright?
Yoonji: hmm. *nodded closing her eyes shut and opened*
Yoongi: now give me a kiss.
She kissed his cheek and he kissed her forehead and went to office.