《BONUS.2》

It was their first day and they were of course tired. They made Yoonji and Minji asleep so they could do the unpacking. After their unpacking, they also went to take rest. After that they had to eat their lunch.

Well they were both woken up by Yoonji who was crying for food. They had to go through a boat to a restaurant they booked for, to eat their food. They called the boat and the boat soon arrived. They all sat in. Minji was in the lap of Jimin. And Yoonji was in the lap of Yoongi. Yoonji and Minji both loved their parents by their whole heart but Yoonji was always appa girl and Minji was always dada girl.

Mnji: appa??? Dada???
They both looked at her.
Yoongi: what happened princess?
Minji: I have a wish.
Jimin: what is it?
Minji: my wish is Minji and Yoonji have a baby brother to play all the time. And I heard a teacher said that they will pwotet (protect) us from bad man. *cute voice*
Jimin blushed from what he heard while Yoongi smirked at him.
Yoonji: yesh. Yoonji want wone (one)
Jimin: you will not get one. Ok? At least not now.
Yoongi: don't worry my babies. *ruffled their hair* I will make your dada agree. Alright? *Jimin pouted at that statement*
Minji: yey. Appa will give me and Yoonji a brother.
Yoonji: I will gwive Yoonji twoys tto hwim.
They reached the hotel.
Jimin: now come on. The restaurant has reached.
When they reached home after so many playing and exploring, Yoonji was already asleep while Jimin tucked both of them into their bed and went to his and Yoongi's shared room.

Their days, vacation, went on with enjoyment and happiness. They all had a great time there in the Maldives. The small vacation was amazingly adventurous for all especially kids as they now given special priority and care, which made them to love their trip.