《IT HURTS》

*edited*

After Yoongi looked at the last picture of Jimin's post (jimin+jhope) his face became dull. He remembered how happy Hoseok looked with 'Kim v' and 'Kookie'. He was trying not to get hurt remembering these and his old days which were all lies. He is now suffering a hard time forgetting those moments but can't. He is now thinking the world swallow him alive and end his sufferings but the world was not by his side. How can he just think it's all just a show? All the happiness he had with his lover, the sweet moments and the way he keeps smiling because of his Hobi were all just a lie? He then thought there might be some misunderstanding, maybe someone threatened him. So he decided to message him.

Yoonseok message (in insta)

J-HOPE

Yoongi: hi?
Hoseok: oh hi,
Hoseok: isn't it Yoongi hyung?Yoongi: yeah?
Yoongi: by the way, how are you?
Hoseok: happy. You?
Yoongi: fine. By the way who is Kim v and kookie?
Hoseok: Tae and kookie are best friends. And tae is also my Lil crush. His real name is Kim Taehyung. The other one is Jeon Jungkook. You might know because he also has one company.
Yoongi: yeah. I know.
Hoseok: honestly, he was my best friend but after Jimin came he used to be with Jimin because he had a crush on Jimin. But when he confessed Jimin rejected. He came to me and said that I should treasure Jimin because he rejected me the most humbly. Then I was busy so I didn't get to meet him. He was my childhood friend. Yoongi: ohh. Ok.

Hoseok: how is your life with Jimin?
Yoongi: you know I can't live without you right? Then why are you always giving me hard time?
Hoseok: I am sorry to do that but please move on.
Hoseok: gotta go bye.

Yoongi: I thought I could make up the misunderstanding. But he was blabbering about his crush.

Yoongi just sighed and cried a lot till evening. And that's when Jimin came home. Yoongi was sitting alone in the backyard so when Jimin came he didn't see him. And when he came he started to check when he saw no one he started to get worried. Then, at last, he went to the backyard and saw his husband sniffing with puffy red eyes. He went near Yoongi.

Jimin: what happened hyung? Are you ok? *worried*
Yoongi: yeah I am ok. Nothing happened. *softly*
Jimin: even though you just met me for 2 days also I can say something is wrong.
Yoongi: it's nothing important.
Jimin: it's important. Isn't it about Hoseok hyung?
Yoongi: how did you know?
Jimin: your eyes were telling it's about love. So it's about hyung. Isn't it?
Suddenly Yoongi just hugged him while nodding and crying hard. Jimin was blushing crazily but hugged him back and comforted him. He knew it wasn't the time.
Yoongi: it hurts, Jimin. It hurts.*crying*
Jimin: shh. It's ok. I am here. We can talk in your room. Ok? *patting Yoongi's back*
Yoongi just nodded. Then they went to yoongi's room. They sat on the bed.
Yoongi: I just can't believe all these were just an act.
Jimin: what? Act?
Yoongi: yes. It was all drama.
Jimin: how can it be? His first love is always being an idol but still, he had cared and loved you, I guess.
Yoongi: no, it was all action. I messaged him thinking it must be a misunderstanding. But... *paused*
Jimin: but? But what? *confused*
Yoongi: he was always talking about his crush while knowing I was heartbroken.
Jimin: what do you mean by his crush?
Yoongi: he had a crush on taehyung, his childhood friend but that boy liked you and after your rejection, he hadn't seen him more often until now.
Jimin: oh. ok. anyway, don't worry I will help you to move on from him. But first, you need to be more peaceful than now. That's how I moved on but not from my boyfriend but my old life.
Yoongi: you had a boyfriend? And what about your life?
Jimin: I didn't have a boyfriend but my life wasn't so good. I used to get bullied because I was a nerd. The only friend I had was Hoseok hyung but after our parents met each other he doesn't talk like usual and when he knew I was his brother everything became worst.
Yoongi: why does he hate you that much?
Jimin: I don't know. But if he knows about my secret he will beg me to become friends or maybe he will accept me as his brother.
Yoongi: your secret?
Jimin: um-i-hu- I am sorry but I can't tell you all those now. Maybe sometimes later.
Yoongi: it's ok. But can we be friends?
Jimin: yes, of course. I would love to.
Then they hugged for more than a minute but Yoongi started crying on Jimin's shoulder as he remembered about Hoseok.
Jimin: it's ok. Yoongi hyung. You have me now.
Yoongi: It hurts Jimin. It hurts so much that it seems I can't any longer live my life because it seems I have been stabbed by my lover. *crying*
Jimin: let out everything hyung. It's gonna be alright.
Yoongi: I can't live without him. What can I do now?
Jimin: don't say that. Maybe he doesn't deserve a kind person as you hyung. It doesn't mean you have not done enough. Now from today on, I will make you move on from him. How does that sound?
Yoongi: I will try. You are a kind and humble person.
Jimin: ok. Now get your ass up and come have dinner. I have bought it. I don't know whether you will like it or not.
Yoongi: it's ok. I don't have a problem with anything.
Their rest of the days finished like this, Yoongi cried every night so no one would hear. But little did he know Jimin was also crying with him with the thought that his lover was crying all nights for someone who isn't worth it.