《REJECTION》

*edited*

THE NEXT DAY:

Jimin: Yoonie, I got a call from dad, saying that Hoseok hyung came.
Yoongi: the trainee years are 3 years and why does he need to come with 3 months?
Jimin: my dad said I should be there.
Yoongi: I will also come with you.
Jimin: no need. It will be hard for you.
Yoongi: no I have already moved on.
Jimin: if you say so.
Yoongi: I have my baby now, then why do I need another. We should be extra careful. He might even create something evil in his mind just to get what he needs.
Jimin: I know. If he tries to make a misunderstanding just remember to act along with it and then after sometimes we will discuss what happened and what to do.
Yoongi: Ok.
Jimin: come on Prince, we have to go.
Yoongi: coming princess.
They went to Jimin's house and were welcomed by his father. They both were sitting in the living room. His mother went to pick up Hoseok.
J.dad: son, did you get along with Jimin?
Yoongi: yes uncle, I have. I think it was better Hoseok made a decision like that. I was able to be with my true one.
J.dad: do you think it will be easy for you today? Otherwise, you can say.
Yoongi: it will be alright. I have already moved on from Hoseok.
Jimin: I also told him but he said he wanted to come.
Yoongi: baby, I told you I have moved on.
J. Dad: are you together?
Yoongi: yes we are.
J.Dad: that's great. You have my blessings.
Yoonmin: thank you uncle/dad.
Then Jimin's mom came in with a bright smile one because her son came and second because Jimin will be heartbroken. But the smile didn't last long when she saw both of them sitting and giggling. She was followed by Hoseok too with a wide smile when he saw Yoongi. He was about to go and hug him but Yoongi moved away so he could hug Jimin. Hoseok frowned at the action. His mother went to the kitchen.
Hoseok: Yoongi, can we talk privately?
Yoongi: if you have to say something then you can say it from here. *cold*
Hoseok: it's private I said.
Yoongi: I am married so it will be inappropriate if I stay with my ex alone in a place.
Jimin: you can talk I don't have a problem. There might be a misunderstanding. I don't have a problem if you go back to him.
Yoongi: don't say I will go back to him. Ok?
Jimin: Ok. Now go and talk.
They both went to Hoseok's room to talk. But little do Hoseok knows that he was being watched by Jimin.

IN HOSEOK'S ROOM:
Yoongi: what do you have to say?
Hoseok: I am sorry for doing all those things to you. I have feelings for you but I took time to realize it.
Yoongi: you should be sorry but for the feelings you are late.
Hoseok: I know you don't mean it. I know Jimin is not the one for you. I know you will not be happy with him.
Yoongi: why do you care? But I am thankful to Jimin that he made me smile every second as a best friend as well as a boyfriend. After some days he will make me smile as a husband, a true husband. But he already took that chance.
Hoseok: leave him and come back to me. I will make you the happiest man in the world.
Yoongi: I am more than happy with him and I don't want anyone to replace him.
Hoseok: did you really moved on?
Yoongi: of course otherwise I would have cried by now.
Hoseok: then give me your phone.
Yoongi: why do you need it? It is my privacy that cannot be given to others who aren't close to me.
Hoseok: let me show you that you still love me.
Hoseok took the phone but Yoongi didn't protest. He went through every app but none of them had anything related to him but Jimin. Every single thing was about Jimin. Yoongi smirked at the sight that Hoseok couldn't see anything about him. Then Jimin just wanted to 'surprise' Hoseok so he went in. Hoseok took this opportunity and kissed Yoongi's lips so Jimin would misunderstand. Jimin started 'crying' and went out and Yoongi sees Jimin and pushed Hoseok hard. Jimin still stayed outside the room to know what happened. He saw everything.
Yoongi: are you an idiot? Don't you know I have a husband?
Hoseok: that's why I did it.
Then Jimin came in. Hoseok thought Jimin would be crying and his eyes would be puffy but who guessed his face would have a wide smile.
Jimin: so Yoonie what I said to you is correct.
Yoongi: yes baby. It was better than we thought about it and came.
Hoseok: what is all happening here?
Jimin: you really thought that I would be a crybaby? If yes, then let me say you, it was past and the present, and the future will be hell for you if you play with me.
Hoseok: oh. Now you got the courage to threaten me? Then let me see.
Yoongi: even if you are not scared now but you will become.
Then they left to the dining hall to eat food.
J.Dad: how was your married life, son?
Yoongi: first it was a little hard. But Jimin always comforted me so we felt happy with each other. But in-school also his life was hell after they got to know that he was my husband. He didn't say me all these were happening and one day when I removed his dress I saw many bruises. That's how I got it. Then the next day I went to his school and said those things. Now they won't dare touch him.
J.Dad: you're really kind honey.
Yoongi: actually he didn't get a lot of problems with his body. Thanks to him because he always trains so much.
J.Dad: train? Why?
Yoongi: of course as a mafia he has to train so much.
Hoseok and his mom choked on the food. His dad became dumbfounded. While Yoongi surprised to see their facial expression like this and looked at Jimin who had a worried expression.
Yoongi: why are you all looking like you have seen a ghost?
Jimin: Yoonie, they don't know about those things. I have told you it was a secret that no one knows except Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung.
Yoongi: I am sorry.
Jimin: it's ok but now I think I should tell you all the truth.
J. Dad: what do you mean?
J. Mom: you say that this bit*h is a mafia? *protested*
Hoseok: yes this pathetic one who couldn't even protect himself from bullies is a mafia? *added*
Yoongi: HOW DARE YOU CALL HIM PATHETIC AND BIT*H? *shouted*
Hoseok: Yoongi, calm down. Calm down.
Yoongi: he is not just a mafia. He is DARK ANGEL.
All except Yoonmin: WHAT?? *shutters*
Yoongi: now are you afraid? I have to ask Hoseok now. *smirk*
Hoseok: what is it? *nervously*
Yoongi: how did you know he didn't fight back? After I went to his school they challenged him and now they are in the hospital.
Hoseok: they are the strongest fighters of the school then how?
J. Dad: how did you know that Hoseok?
Hoseok: dad i-
Jimin: it doesn't matter dad. Now I am fine.
J. Dad: it does matter.
Hoseok: I and my friend gave money to them. Taehyung had a crush on Jimin but Jimin rejected him at the same time I didn't want Yoongi to move on so we both made a plan. At first, it was just stalking. Sehun, was the one who helped me because he doesn't know that we broke up. He thought Yoongi was cheating on me. Taehyung only wanted to bully him at first but then he thought to break his heart. So he became friends with Jimin. Jungkook also came with him because he wanted to see Jimin. And Taehyung came because he wanted to see Yoongi. After knowing you won't separate they gave up. I also thought you would separate.
J. Dad: you are the one who caused this by yourself. And Jimin was just an excuse but now both are happy together and you want to break it now? You also gave money to bully him. Don't you remember he was your best friend who always supported all the things you have done? The one who you had a crush on? Because of that meeting of parents or basically, your mother made you like this.
Jimin: dad my problem with hyung is over. But I need to ask something to his mom. *turn to her* why did you kill my parents?
All of them had shocked faces.
J.Mom: I didn't kill anyone. *protested*
Jimin: oh so who gave money to Red, of my enemy's group. I guess Hoseok learned it from her.
J.Mom: I didn't give him.
Jimin: do you need proof?
J. Mom: no need I did it.
Jimin: why?
J. Mom: your mom was rich but you didn't know about it because she doesn't want anyone to know but I heard her conversation with someone and threatened her to give me all her properties after death but I couldn't wait and told Red to kill her but your father saw it so I told him to kill your dad also.
Hoseok: what mom? You said me that his father was your boyfriend and he cheated on you with his mother and now you said-
Jimin: now all the truth is spilled. *he called someone* police now you heard it. I guess you take her now.
The polices came and took her to the Jeep.
Police: Thank you, Mr. Park Chim.
Jimin: you are welcome but my real name is Park Jimin.
Police: sorry Mr. Park.
Jimin: it's no problem.
J. Dad: now explain.
Jimin: I am CEO of SKIES.
J. Dad: oh my god Jimin I am impressed.
They all had a good time except Hoseok.