08

" Pleuseeee!!! " Jennie whined. " No, means no! " I replied. " I'll treat you! " She said. " Still no. " I smiled at her. " Okay, listen up. I'll lend you a wish.. " She tricked, making me lost in deep thought. " You sure? " I raised my brow. Doubting her, what if she will turn up? " I promise, if I don't then you can tell appa. Yenno? " She winked. " So we're going ryt? " She rechecked. " Yes.. " I said in low tone. " Yaaahhhh! " She jumped and hugged me. I patted her.

Mr and Mrs.Kim were on business trip. I and Jennie were all alone. Mrs.Kim asked the maids to enjoy holidays since we were only 2 people. And we could self-service ourselves.

•••

After tons of request Taehyung finally agreed. Ugh, I am excited!

At 7.15 PM...

" Done! " I whispered to myself as I sprayed some perfume. I wore a Floral Lace A-Line Dress. It was quite revealing but I didn't mind. " You done? " I heard Taehyung. " Yea, coming! " I said a picked purse and walked out.

" We match! " I exclaimed and I intertwined my hands with me. He nodded.

No doubts he looked sexy in that. The silk shirt took his body shape making me drool and the colour? It was red which pulled him well than it would to anyone. " Don't stare at me that bad. " He cleared his throat. I awkwardly looked away. He chuckled and started the car.

•••

We were at Octogan club. Since Kai returned from New York, it was reunion for all his friends. We went inside, I danced and played around for 2 hours. But I doubted if I cud continue the same.

When I finally gave up- " I'll be around, just call me.. " I whispered in Jennie's ears while she was busy dancing. I wondered if she heard it..? How can a tiny figure like her have energy to keep dancing and hoping around for 3 hours?

The party was cool and chic. The theme was great and the playlist was just well. I could here them laugh even when I was outside the club. Everything was good. It was just that, I didn't feel like clubbing tonight. And neither I knew many people there.

After some more hours of boredom...

" Taehyung! " Someone yelled. " Jennie! " I yelled back as I recognised the voice. " Um..Taehyung..I think she's drunk... " Jisoo noona said on the line. " Oh, pls be there, I'll come to pick her up.. " I said. " Sure.. " She said and we ended the call.

" Aigoo Taehyung!!! " Jennie cupped my face and squeezed my cheeks. " This girl.. " I muttered under my breath and rolled my eyes. " I hope you can handle her.. " Rosé, friend of her, said. " He'll. Now let's go, it's getting late. " Jisoo noona smacked her. " Should I drop you both? " I questioned. " No, it's fine. We'll get a cab. " They said. " Okay, take care, text me when you reach home. " I said and they nodded.

•••

It was so hard to handle her. She kept running, squeezing my cheeks, mumbling some or other. I finally brought her near car, when--

" Taehyunghaa, can we wait? I need to throw up.. " She said and puked in the drain nearby. " Aish..if you can't handle, why'd you drink this much!? " I said while rubbing her back. I passed a bottle and some wipes. " You good now? " I looked at her. " Yeah, but can we wait a while here? I don't feel like going home. Just some fresh air..? " She asked. I sighed and took a seat on the bench nearby.

She sat beside me. After a while I felt a heavy thing on my shoulder and I looked, she was sleeping. She had innocence drafted, she was pouting in her sleep. I chuckled at her cuteness. I argued whether I should or not. But I ended up kissing her soft lips. They were warm and addictive. She passed out and was not senses. I wanted her to kiss her back. But my wish!

I broke and leaned back on bench. I gave another long sigh. Why everything has to be like this? What are we destined to? Can she try loving me too? Will I really have to leave her in future? The thoughts flooded in my mind. But wait--

Isn't it crime to kiss someone when he/she's drunk?

•••

Drafted in bit hurry, pls ignore the mistakes! O.O

Make sure to vote and comment!

#HAPPIESTEVER