Chapter 2

Jada's P.O.V

Me and Karson woke Niall up by jumping on his bed. "What do you to weirdos want?" "We got to go to the airport to go camping!'' He groaned and rolled out of bed. Karson smiled when she noticed he only had on boxers.

Niall blushed and ran to his dresser. We put our stuff in the limo and said our goodbyes. Niall sat on the left of Karson and on the right of me. It took about 45 minutes and by 20 minutes Karson was asleep. On Niall's shoulder with him asleep on her head. I took a picture and saved it to my phone.

I woke the 'lovebirds' up when we got there. We got on a private jet! "Sometimes I forget you're famous!" I yelled. Niall sat down on a reclining chair while me and Karson sat on opposite sides of him. I started to put in Toy Story but Niall screamed no. Apparently Liam watches it all the time.

"How about Taken 2?" Karson asks. "Yeah!" Niall screamed.

I decided to text them so they wouldn't get embarrassed.

To Niall: You realize you're acting strange.

To Karson: You're flirting with my brother! :O

From Niall: What are you talking about? ;)

From Karson: No I'm not!

The movie started so we stopped texting. The whole time Niall and Karson exchanged looks of is it lust or could it be love?

Niall's P.O.V

The plane ride was amazing especially since Karson was there. She fell asleep with her legs underneath her. "Ladies and gentleman we are now in Iowa." I woke Karson and Jada and we stood up. I put on a beanie and some ray bands as did Jada.

The girls held on to my hand as we walked toward the parking lot. I saw 4 figures by a limo with our luggage. I smiled and ran towards them.

"Lads you know what to do."

We got in a line Harry, Louis, me, Liam, the Zayn

Harry- "Hello!"

Louis-"We!"

Me- "Are!"

Liam- "One!"

Zayn- "Direction! Yay!"

The girls just laughed. "Hola" Jada screamed. "Hi.'' Karson said shyly. "It's okay love we won't bite." Harry said.

He better not be trying to steal my woman. "Let's go and have fun!" Liam says. I winked at Karson then we all climbed in the limo.

"Ready for the time of our lives Louis screams. Jada smiled. "You know it!"

I think my sister has the hots for my best friend.

Great.