Chapter 47

Wen Anyu took the phone and was a little stunned.

    Song Chun glanced at him and knew that he must be uneasy now, so he suggested: "I will organize the chat messages related to you into a compressed package at night, how about you go back at night?"

    Wen Anyu nodded blankly: "Okay."

    Song Chun endured it for a while, but couldn't help but say, "There's something I didn't mention in the chat log, but I think it's necessary to tell you."

    "What's up?"

    "I don't know if you have any impression. In the past, Lan Shuanghe was really good at learning. He was the first in the test every time, and he even dropped the second place by a few points. But he was like this, the last time before the college entrance examination. The mock exam failed abnormally and became second, and you were the first at that time."

    Wen Anyu: "..." Of course he has an impression!

.When they met again some time ago, this was the first thing that came to his mind.

    And he almost thought that Lanshuanghe would be hostile to him because of this.

    Thinking of this, Wen Anyu was inexplicably flustered, and quickly asked, "What the hell is going on?"

    "At that time, the college entrance examination was approaching, and Ludity wanted him to go to university in the UK. If things went well, he should not go back to China. But he didn't want to say anything. Lan Shuanghe was so anxious that he didn't know what to do, so he went to look for it in a panic. I want me to persuade Shuanghe, but what can I do?"

    Song Chun laughed at himself: "You also know Lan Shuanghe's character. Over the years, how many people have persuaded him to return to the Ludity family to inherit the family business. Do you think he has gone back?"

    Wen Anyu shook his head: "No answer."

    Song Chun sighed: "Yes! . . So at the time, I also felt that my advice was probably useless. But I still asked him why he was reluctant to go to the UK. Obviously he could have better living resources in the UK, but he refused to say the reason. "

    Wen Anyu had a hunch, and her heart beat faster and said, "He doesn't want to go to the UK, is it because of me?"

    Song Chun didn't speak, just nodded. His expression was complicated, like feeling sad for a friend.

    Wen Anyu pursed her lips and couldn't help clenching her palms.

    "He likes me?"

    Song Chun looked at him intently: "What do you think?"

    Wen Anyu: "..."

    Song Chun continued: "I like you, but I miss you even more."

    Wen Anyu seemed to be in the scene, and could feel the mood of holding Shuanghe at that time. The tip of his nose was slightly sour and said, "But I was still with Wu Shengu at the time... I don't know what he did."

."Who knows what Lanshuanghe is thinking." Song Chun shrugged and suddenly said, "Aren't you curious why he went to England later?"

    Wen Anyu raised her eyes suddenly, "Why?"

    Song Chun pulled the corners of his mouth with difficulty and said, "At that time, I went back to China with Lan Shuanghe's mother to persuade him. He was very resistant and slammed out the door. He didn't know where he went. When he came back, he was soaked. , he also had a big hole in the back of his head, and the blood flowed non-stop, dyeing the clothes on his back a dark red."