Chapter 1

Wen Anyu died hard, and was reborn a year ago. What's more difficult is that he finds out that he is a character in a book.

    Swallowing his mind, he read the book that suddenly appeared in his mind. The more he looked down, the more he wanted to go out and buy 180 bottles of eyewash to wash his battered eyes.

    The title of the book is "The President's Giant Stand-in Lover"

    The copy is as follows: The protagonist gave everything for the scumbag, abused his body and heart, sold his kidneys and exchanged blood, and finally won the sympathy of the scumbag, and the two finally established their relationship. Just when he thought that the suffering was finally over, he accidentally shattered the photo frame of him and Slag Gong. After the photo was taken, the photo of his deceased cousin was hidden. Only then did the protagonist find out with grief that his cousin was the scumbag's love, but he was just a dispensable substitute...

    Of course, the above is only the perspective of the original protagonist.

.From the perspective of the protagonist of the original work, this should be a youth pain literature that describes the history of his heartbroken pursuit of love. But from Wen Anyu's point of view, the excitement belongs to others, not to him.

    Because he is the "beloved" of the tool man who died at the beginning.

    Gah, he didn't even survive the first chapter of the original book!

    What's even more tragic is that the scumbag in the book is his fiance Wu Shengu, and the substitute in the book is his cousin Xu Rin. He was actually given green by his fiance and cousin.

    And when did he become Wu Shengu's love?

    It is difficult for Wen Anyu to restrain the full of 'fuck'.

    During high school, he and Wu Shengu had been entangled for three years, exactly three years! It took a lot of hard work to get this man down. In his opinion, the difficulty of chasing Wu Shengu is no less than landing on the moon. .Until now, there are still his and Wu Shengu's melon-eating posts in the school forum. The title of the post is "Has the school tyrant accepted the school grass to confess today". Even Wu Shengu looked reluctant when he agreed to be with him. Well, it doesn't matter, the important thing is that they finally got together. During college, they were strongly opposed by their parents on both sides. It took four years to convince the family and reluctantly agreed to get engaged.

    It was hard to get married, but who knew that Wen Anyu was pushed down from a high-rise building that day, and fell to his death for him.

    At the moment before he died, he couldn't understand how a person could be so unlucky.

    Now he finally understands, doesn't the world of novels need tool people?

    Fine, he is this tool man cannon fodder.

    Thinking of this, Wen Anyu closed his eyes and continued to read the original work.

.In the entire first volume, his name appeared very rarely, after all, the protagonist Xu Rin didn't know he was a stand-in at that time. So Wen Anyu could only see traces of his existence in every corner of the book. For example, Xu Rin got wet in the rain, Wu Shengu opened the wardrobe, looked at the old white shirts that were ironed and ironed in the cabinet, and finally took out a toss. To Xu Rong: "My clothes are too big, you wear this one."

    Xu Rin was surprised and surprised, and asked shyly, "Is this your high school clothes?"

    Wu Shengu lit a cigarette and did not answer.