Chapter 15

Xu Rin has been having a hard time these days.

    After the last incident of Nei Caiyu's death in a fat house, he lost a full two or three days of fans. I don't know who recorded what he said and interpreted it word for word, and then forwarded it to the platform, and the number of views reached more than 1.3 million. .

    He has been scolded so badly these days that he didn't dare to broadcast live.

    After disappearing for a few days, seeing that the limelight had turned for the better, he started the live broadcast with trepidation.

    "Lin Lin! I miss you so much, baby!"

    "I haven't had a live broadcast these two days. It's been so hard to wait for you. Don't worry about Caiyu fans. You don't say anything and you will wear a connotative hat. We all know that you are just kind and simple."

    "The ugly man in the game live broadcast industry has been suffering for a long time, and he finally came out to wash his eyes. I don't understand why so many people like Caiyu. In my opinion, he is ugly and lazy."

.Although there are still people scolding in the barrage, it is much better than the last live broadcast.

    Xu Rong felt relieved.

    Maybe it's because it's too early, many anchors are still having dinner, and now only Chunshen is at the top of the fan rankings.

    And he was just chatting in the live broadcast room.

    This is a great time to hit the list!

    This month, my cousin broadcasted it live once, and that time was the first in fault.

    Xu Rin has not been first in the live broadcast more than ten times, and he has long held his breath in his heart.

    Without saying a word, he immediately started a game.

    He was in good shape tonight. He was lucky enough to get the mvp in the lore game. The fans who were squatting in the live broadcast room were all pleasantly surprised. Everyone was ready to see Xu Rin kneeling several times. Never thought that Xu Rin would be so excited tonight, not only did he get off to a good start, but he even advanced to the finals in the next few games.

.This is Xu Rin's most impressive record since he became an anchor.

    All of a sudden, the live broadcast room was full of kisses and hugs.

    "Baby Ling Ling has made great progress!"

    Xu Rin took off his goggles and glanced at the number of people in the live broadcast room, and his heart was subconsciously happy.

    Four million people are watching his live broadcast!

    There were only over two million people in Chunshen's live broadcast room, which had just been number one. Even if Chunshen stopped chatting and started the game, it would be impossible to bridge this chasm-like gap in a short period of time.

    Maybe he can take the first place tonight!

    Xu Rin almost couldn't help laughing in front of the camera.

    He was looking forward to opening the ranking list, but when he saw the ranking, he almost vomited blood.

    How did he drop to fourth? !

    Don't say number one, he didn't even make the top three? ? ?

    Xu Rin couldn't believe it, and after a closer look, he felt even more at a loss.