Chapter 5

Eight minutes before it was safe, Wen Anyu's teammate opened the eyepieces, and the circles of his eyes were red.

    Ding Jiao was accustomed to comforting: "It's okay, when I play games with the teacher, I don't know how to take care of the enemy's emotions. He will kill you regardless of whether you are a man or a woman."

    "You lied!" The girl cried out with a 'wow'.

    Ding Jiao was stunned: "I didn't lie to you."

    He looked down at the stage blankly. When the girl took off the eyepiece, a small part of the audience also took off the eyepiece. The expressions on their faces were odd and complicated.

    What happened in the game?

    Ding Jiao looked curious.

    Wen Anyu's side quickly received the news that her teammates were offline. She stretched her head from the high platform and looked down. The other girl obviously had a higher level of game play, and her movements to avoid zombies were very agile. .But as time went by, she still couldn't resist, and there were many bloody wounds on her body.

    Strange to say, no matter where the girl ran, the sniper/shotgun that held Shuanghe would not spy on the zombies.

    Wen Anyu couldn't help but ask, "Aren't you stalking your teammates?"

    "The game settings can't use guns to aim at hurting teammates." Lan Shuanghe's sniping/shooting action paused for a while, and seemed to really think for a while, and patiently explained: "The interesting point of "Backstab" is betrayal, so it is set to damage Teammate's mode. The main purpose of the new game is to fight side by side, and it is not good to hurt teammates."

    "..." Wen Anyu was rarely at a loss for words.

    He originally wanted to ask why he didn't snipe at the zombies on his teammate's side, and he could help his teammates more or less. How did this guy fast-forward to thinking about killing his teammates? !

    It seems that the god of learning is still the god of learning back then, and his thinking is at least a few levels higher than that of ordinary people.

.Wen Anyu didn't dare to speak, for fear of saying something wrong, the person beside him was unhappy and shot him in the head.

    He raised his gun and concentrated on killing zombies.

    On the other side, the girl tried her best to hide from the zombies, and finally managed to survive for eight minutes. When she saw Lanshuanghe coming down from the high platform, she subconsciously breathed a sigh of relief.

    Omg, it's finally saved!

    She jumped a few times with joy and wanted to run to Lanshuanghe's side, but before she moved a few steps, she saw Lanshuanghe turn back to back with Wen Anyu, who was on the same platform. The two of them used their guns quickly, accurately and ruthlessly. The zombies couldn't get close to them at all. Instead, they turned into terrifying corpses in groups, forming extremely spectacular corpse walls.

.If it wasn't for the girl who couldn't get close to them, she should have sighed from the bottom of her heart for the neatness of their movements and the accuracy of their marksmanship, but now...

    Damn, who is Lan Shuanghe's teammate? !

    At this time, Lan Shuanghe's voice came from the headset: "You are injured, I will bandage you."

    Teacher Lan finally remembered her!

    The girl almost wanted to cry with joy. Although she would not die in eight minutes, she could not avoid those real wounds. At this time, a large hole was broken in her abdomen, and a large section of blood vessels was lost.