Chapter 11

There are still seven days before the top 100 game competition, and all members of Unicorn Studio are busy preparing for new games.

    Wei Hang was waiting downstairs in the studio.

    At this time, he was flustered and confused.

    It's normal for him to pick up people upstairs as an intern. The question is... why is Teacher Lan here? !

    Wei Hang wanted to have a few words with the idol, but the idol's aura was too strong, he could only hold the coffee milk cover and shiver.

    A cell phone bell broke the silence.

    Wei Hang took out his phone and glanced at it: "Teacher Lan, it's from Caiyu, he should be here soon."

    Lan Shuanghe frowned: "How come you have his number?"

    Wei Hang didn't understand why he asked this, but he honestly said, "Brother Ding Jiao gave it to me."

    "Ding Jiao... I see." Lan Shuanghe nodded: "You answer the phone first."

.Wei Hang didn't know that he sold Ding Jiao in just a few words, and answered the phone simply and cheerfully: "...Yes, this road is quite difficult, have you reached the traffic light? If you get there, it should be very close. Ah, ah! I see you!"

    Wei Hang happily waved to the young man who was answering the phone on the other side of the road, and saw the young man running quickly.

    The smile on Wei Hang's face froze when he saw the young man's phone case, and he looked at Lanshuanghe in horror.

    How is a rabbit phone case!

    Doesn't Teacher Lan hate rabbits the most?

    When Wen Anyu ran to the vicinity, Wei Hang's heart was full of fear, knowing that the last one who raised rabbits in the studio had been fired!

    He watched as Wen Anyu smiled and raised his phone. The rabbit metal phone case reflects the dazzling light in the sun, which is very eye-catching.

."Are you Weihang? I heard Ding Jiao tell me." Wen Anyu saw Lanshuanghe also present, and his mood subtly collapsed for a moment, but his attention was quickly covered by the coffee milk in Weihang's hand. Attracted, the smile deepened inadvertently.

    Wei Hang nodded indiscriminately and peeked at Lanshuanghe with his eyes.

    Ah, Teacher Lan is really looking at that rabbit phone case!

    Just when he thought Lan Shuanghe would be angry, the latter just glanced over the phone case lightly.

    "Let's go."

    ? ? What?

    Didn't it say that Teacher Lan hates rabbits?

    After the two of them went upstairs one after another, Wei Hang was still a little bit unable to react. Could it be that he was deceived by Ding Jiao and the others?

    Luckily, he took out the rabbit chain from his pocket, and Wei Hang followed suit and put it on his neck.

    Since Caiyu is fine, then he should be fine too, right?

.**

    The unicorn body is in the UK. Most of the members returning to China this time are Chinese, and they basically have the idea of ​​saving relatives at public expense. Only a small number of foreigners want to come to technical exchanges.

    Therefore, most of the floors are Chinese.

    After Wen Anyu greeted them, he quickly went to the dedicated machine, inserted his ID card and put on a headset.