Chapter 28

In the next two days, people were paying close attention to the movements of the Wen family and the Wu family. They thought that after the release of the melon, the two would usher in a protracted torment. However, everyone guessed wrong. All remained silent.

    "I always feel that this is the omen before the storm..." Some people speculated on the Internet, but there are still many people who insist on their own ideas: "Wu Shengu doesn't care about Wen Anyu's divorce at all, he may feel that he is in the middle of the plan. And Mr. Wen can't be separated from him, and he probably doesn't want to make a big deal out of it. Look, there is probably no follow-up to this matter."

    In the past two days, Wen's top management has held several general meetings of shareholders, and it seems that they are discussing some major events. As for what the specific matter is, the bottom-level personnel of the company are naturally unclear.

.But this does not prevent them from feeling that the storm is coming. Many people speculate that there is a high probability that there will be a huge personnel change within the Wen family, which will involve countless lower-level personnel.

    Under this circumstance, the employees' attitude towards Wu Shengu instantly became much blurred, and they did not dare to have deep friendship with him.

    Wu Shengu was out of sight and out of mind, so he took a leave of absence for three days and completely disappeared from the public's sight.

    When Wu Weiling found him, he was getting drunk in a bar with a group of drinking buddies, and the smell of alcohol was all over his body.

    When the drinking friend saw him coming, the expression on his face was like an amnesty, "You are finally here! Your brother has been drinking from last night until now, and he is still not drunk by three o'clock in the afternoon. Drink down, he doesn't want to live, we still want to live."

    Wu Weiling was secretly surprised.

.He has never seen his eldest brother so decadent, just because of a financial dispute? No, he already knew about this matter, and there was no reason for it to happen after such a long interval.

    That's why.

    Could it be because of Wen Anyu's divorce?

    Several drinking friends sighed: "I will no longer believe in the mess on the Internet in the future. I just went to the hot search and someone said that your eldest brother is eager to break off the marriage. Do you think he looks like he wants to break off the marriage?"

    Wu Weiling stretched out his head and glanced into the box, and saw Wu Shengu holding a bottle of white wine mixed with foreign wine, raising his neck and pouring it directly into his throat, his eyebrows were full of gloom.

    Xu Rin sat on the side, worried and persuaded to drink.

    Wu Weiling frowned: "Why is Xu Lin here?"

.The drinking friend looked back with a helpless tone: "He was there last night, and I don't know who told him. Wu Shengu asked him to come over at first, but he was unwilling to leave after several times. , Later, Wu Shengu didn't chase him anymore... Hey, I haven't finished speaking yet, where are you going?!"

    Wu Weiling stepped forward aggressively, and when he came, he heard Xu Rong say: "Angkor, don't continue drinking, the copyright of "Doomsday" is in your hands for one day, Wen Shi will not take you for anything, they have to beg you stay."

    Wu Shengu's irritability is not at all about this, so he didn't say a word, pursed his lips and sat silently.

    The wine jug in front of the table was removed.