Chapter 46

"Fog grass, I'm stupid..."

    "I'm going to be stupid too..."

    The studio members stared at each other with wide eyes, their faces almost filled with confusion and shock.

    Everyone, I look at you, you look at me, and I haven't been able to say a constructive word after looking at it for a long time.

    Obviously they were all shocked by this photo at this time.

    The photo was obviously taken in the middle of the night. If it wasn't for the two people in the picture who happened to be under the street light, this photo could not have been taken so clearly. And this must have been taken by professional equipment. Obviously, the focus is adjusted from a long distance, which makes the whole photo look low in pixels, especially with a sense of atmosphere.

    In the picture, the two of them are sitting and standing, Lan Shuanghe slightly bent over and lowered his head, holding Wen Anyu's face in both hands. The latter also raised his head high and closed his eyes lightly to meet him.

.There is beauty, but what matters now is not beauty at all, but the two protagonists in the photo!

    As soon as this photo appeared on the Internet, it is no exaggeration to say that the masses were shocked by the shock of the entire Internet. The big bright red word 'explosive' on the hot search is very eye-catching, and the whole people are excited to eat melons:

    "Ah, ah, I have long thought they were worthy! But I have never thought about it, I didn't expect it!"

    "Help, help, help! I'm crazy ah ah ah ah, the unpopular CP I hit turned out to be a pair of real CP?!"

    "Don't play games, just eat melons. The names of these two match well. When I saw the first hot search, I clicked in. Lan Shuanghe × Wen Anyu, my parents really know how to name them. They gave them their entire couple names when they were young. already."

    "Fuck, my first room and second room are secretly together without my knowledge..Damn, obviously they don't know each other very well in my harem, and as a result, my harem is on fire woooooooooooo! "

    "Oh my God, what's going on recently? The big news is coming one after another, and I've been scurrying around like a goat in a melon field. Last night, Wu Shengu knelt down and cried bitterly before it became the number one hot search, and the result was the number one Before they stayed for a few hours, they were pushed to the second place by Lanshuanghe, are they on the bar?"

    "Sister, haven't you watched the third hot search hahahaha... The ludity one is also about Lanshuanghe."

    Ding Jiao smacked his tongue and raised his hand: "Help me."

    Cao Lan stretched out his hand to help him, but he was brought to sit down with him, both of them looked a little vain.

    The other employees next to them weren't much better, each of them looking like they "shocked my mother". .Dozens of people in a row crowded together, but they didn't say a word. Instead, they all looked down at their phones, with expressions of amazement, shock, pity, regret, and sudden realization on their faces from time to time.

    Someone on the Internet is analyzing the interaction between Lan Shuanghe and Wen Anyu in the top 100 live broadcast competition, and secretly poking out a lot of candy that is hard to distinguish between true and false, saying that they must be a young couple in love.

    I don't know if I don't see it, I was startled when I saw it.

    Clothes of the same brand, the blatant preference of the enemy and me when playing games, and when the host speaks on the stage, the empathy looks at each other and smiles... all kinds of things.