Chapter 30

It took nearly two hours to drive from my villa to the airport, during which the rain outside was much heavier.

    Wen Anyu also remembered that he didn't bring his mobile phone and could not call Lanshuanghe directly after driving halfway.

    Even more tragic is that he forgot to bring an umbrella.

    Parking the car outside the airport, looking at the pouring rain outside, Wen Anyu sat in the driver's seat hesitantly.

    What can I do, I'm afraid I'll be drenched in soup if I go out directly, but the plane will take off in less than an hour.

    Looked out again.

    Like him, many people also forgot to bring their umbrellas. Everyone stayed in the car for a while, then got out of the taxi and ran into the airport lobby in the rain.

    Wen Anyu was heartbroken and ran down.

    He regretted it just a few steps away. It was raining so hard!

.The icy rain just poured on his face, and the young man next to him complained loudly as he ran: "Is there a hole in the sky? After a while, we can swim here."

    His companion reassured: "On the bright side, at least we have caught the plane. I read the news that there was a car accident on the elevated side, a dozen vehicles rear-ended in a row, and the oil truck rolled over. Now the elevated highway is completely sealed. The people who are catching the plane go the other way, the distance is long and blocked."

    Wen Anyu: "..."

    Road closures? Thank goodness he came in time!

    After finally running into the airport lobby, there were many people in the same situation as him, and they were all caught off guard by the sudden increase in the rain.

.Everyone is a chicken in soup. Wen Anyu is still lightly drenched in it. Some people are even worse than him. They look like they have just been fished out of the sea, and their clothes can be twisted out of water.

    But for some reason, there are always people watching him.

    And they were all young girls. When they saw him, they couldn't help laughing and said something excitedly.

    Wen Anyu was seen inexplicably, and looked up at the plane's departure time on the public screen.

    There are quite a few flights from here to the UK, but one and only one is the 11am departure. At this time, Lanshuanghe might have already checked in.

    Thinking of this, Wen Anyu was a little anxious.

    Borrow a mobile phone from the front desk to log in to WeChat, and then directly call Lanshuanghe by WeChat voice.

    He took action immediately, walked a few steps forward through the crowd, and passed the vending machine.

."...?"

    Wen Anyu took a few steps back and stared at the vending machine, which was his own reflection.

    "..." He felt suffocated.

    No wonder so many people just looked at him and laughed!

    He was wearing a white short-sleeved shirt today, and he forgot to put on a jacket in a hurry to go out. Now drenched by the rain, the butterfly bone on the right back has almost become transparent, and the clothes are tightly attached to the skin, outlining the shape of the butterfly bone.