Chapter 24

Damn, which one is the hand holding Shuanghe?

When Wen Anyu was about to take off the eyepiece and ask directly, he saw the hand in front of him swiped away the other, and then reached out to hold him, dragging him and running straight away.

The hijab was lifted by the wind and fluttered in the sky, and the vision was finally clear. Lan Shuanghe's voice came from the headset: "Go."

Wen Anyu said happily: "Okay."

"???" The live broadcast room was filled with question marks.

The two rushed out like a gust of wind, leaving only Wu Shengu tossed to the ground, shocked and angry.

Song Chun said unceremoniously, "Deserving it."

boom--

With a deafening gunshot, Song Chun took the female anchor's hand and rushed out.

.The passers-by and viewers in the live broadcast room were still chomping on Guyu. They couldn't hear the exchanges between the anchors, and could only see the game actions of a few people.

It's even more dazed.

What just happened, did they see it wrong?

Soon the barrage was filled with remarks like this: "Teacher Lan really has a strong desire to win or lose. It doesn't matter if you are a couple or not, he only sees teammates and enemies in his eyes, hahahahaha..."

The members of Unicorn could not laugh at all, and everyone sat under the stage with a look of surprise.

Teacher Lan actually takes the initiative to hold someone else's hand? This is incredible to them!

Wei Hang didn't understand what they were all shocked about, and asked blankly, "What's wrong?"

Cao Lan was still shocked: "I don't know how late you came, but a few years ago, Teacher Lan was invited to participate in the private beta test of "Military Marriage". He also took the identity of an officer. At that time, the actor was a British girl who had been pursuing a teacher. That girl spent a lot of money to get the opportunity to participate in the internal test with him. In the end, guess what, Teacher Lan didn't bring her to the beginning, and went through the barrier alone. "

Wei Hang was stunned: "But if you are alone, even if you reach the end, it is not a victory."

Cao Lan nodded: "Yes, he was the first to reach the finish line, and then quit the game directly, he didn't care about success or failure at all. So you all have misunderstandings about Teacher Lan, he is not a strong desire to win, he only cares about himself. Something that is victorious."

"What do you care about?" Wei Hang wondered.

Ding Jiao leaned over and interjected: "For example, academic qualifications, rankings, competitions, etc. Teachers will be very strict with themselves."

Wei Hang frowned: "But this is just an exhibition match."

.The members were silent, and it was precisely because this was only an exhibition match that they were even more puzzled.

If he has no desire to win or lose, then he is doing it now... What is the desire to win or lose?

Cao Lan looked at Wen Anyu on the stage, thinking about all the things that happened recently, a very bold guess suddenly popped up in her heart:

Could it be that the purpose of Lanshuanghe is to smell the dark rain?

She was so shocked by this guess that she was speechless. After a while, she shook her head secretly, warning herself not to think blindly.