He stares at the floor avoiding all contact with me. "Well it's a good thing I am not dating one of your little sisters." He nervously chuckles. He walks over to the couch - sitting down.

If he were dating one of my little sisters, he would be regarded as a pedophile. One is only sixteen and the other is five.

"Ethan, either tell Indra or I will." My voice raises slightly. "Tell her what?" Is he playing stupid?

"You have two weeks, but if I see or hear another girl this week I will drop it to one week." I tell him as I push myself off the doorframe. "Now if you don't mind me I will be going to get your girlfriend." I say as I walk away from his room.

Did I just do that? Did I just call him out for cheating? Am I dreaming? Wait, let's check.

I slap myself across the face, specifically the side where I got hurt when I fell off my bike and I can clarify that I am definitely not dreaming.

Holy macaroni! I actually did that. I just did that! I deserve a pat on the back. Good job, Luke. Good job.

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

"Shit!" I yell over the rain, running around the car to see Indra drenched as she walks up the hill. I quickly grab the jacket off my body, wrapping her in it.

She presses her lips together as she bites back a smile. I quickly open the door for her, watching as she ducks into my car. Yes, the water will most likely damage my raced seats and cause an unbearable wet dog smell afterwards. She could damage the expensive interior and I could care less since she did it. "I'm drunk," She shivers as I get back in and speed off. "I know."

I do drive a little too fast, I won't lie. I enjoy the adrenaline of the fast twists and curves of the slick roads. I'm not steady nor controlling. I've always enjoyed being a "let's go! Move faster!" kind of guy. I like to walk, talk and act fast.

Indra is quite similar to me. She can also be quite an asshole, but I'm sure she has her reasons. She didn't grow up with much money or a father that was alive. She also works three jobs to be able to pay her university fees even though I've offered to help on multiple occasions. I've tried to anonymously wire some money into her account, but she then donates it and says that it's "bad luck money." 

"Do you want me to take you to your dorm or my apartment?" I ask her, but when I turn my head to her, I see that she's knocked out cold. Her head is against the glass as she sleeps.

Okay, then, guess I'll take her back to her dorm. I glance back over at her seeing how beautiful she is. Her jade-green eyes that I've already memorized so well that I don't need to know how they look; her sharp jawline, high cheekbones, pale skin, tar black hair that is curly, but straight at the same time.

My beautiful girl who isn't my girl. I'd do anything for her. I'd cross any line for her. I'd hurt anyone for her. I just want her and her only.

I've somehow managed to find her dorm after almost knocking on Atlas's dorm. I have her arm draped over my shoulder and my arm wrapped around her waist as I carry her into her dorm. She groans as she rubs her eyes, stumbling with me.

Jeez, this place is a fucking mess. I step over all the clothes as she turns around, wrapping her arms around my neck. "You're cute." She smiles drunkenly at me. I keep stumbling before we both fall onto her bed.

I manage to turn us so I fall onto my back instead of her. "Woah, mister." She laughs, tapping my chest. "You're cute." She boops my nose and her smile just grows wider. "Indra, please get off me." I laugh nervously, but she just climbs up, straddling me.