Akumo (Wild): *rubs his head* What... *forms a barrier to block the blasts and flies up to Daiko's level* What is that staff?

Daiko (DB): I just got it like this. It's the ultimate melee weapon. You can't destroy it. Even with your Hakai blade.

Akumo (Wild): Hmm...then I'll just take it.

Daiko (DB): *shakes his head* I'm already the host of it. *watches the staff float around him* I don't rely on it much but I have trained with it for my new way of fighting enemies like you. *grabs his staff and spins it around*

Akumo (Wild): Tch, whatever. *grabs his sword* Enough talking about that staff. Come show me how good it can be.

Daiko powers up as he swings his staff at Akumo as he parry's the hit and slices the staff in half. Daiko grabs the other half as he strikes Akumo away. The two halves grow into full size. Akumo growls as he recovers and sends blasts at Daiko. Daiko combines the staffs to become a long one as he spun it around and blocks the blasts. Akumo stops firing as he teleports above Daiko and throws his sword at him.

Daiko looks up as he steps aside to avoid the sword and throws his staff at Akumo as it splits up into four and hold Akumo in place. Daiko picks up the sword as he flies up to Akumo.

Akumo (Wild): *growls as he struggles to get free* So what? You're gonna kill me now?

Daiko (DB): That's the plan. What is yours?

Akumo (Wild): Heh, this kind of proves you're weak.

Daiko (DB): I already know how this is going to play out. You want me to release you for a real duel, you're somehow going to escape and wreak havoc someplace else and I'm going to have to go through all of that just to sit back where I was and find inner peace.

Akumo (Wild): ... *blink* ... *blink* ...well you talk too much. But I guess that's fine. I give up.

Daiko (DB): No plan?

Akumo (Wild): Look at me. Do I like a guy with a plan? It's over for me. I just hope I didn't disappoint her.

Daiko (DB): Her?

???: *opens her eye and opens a portal as she flies through with her weapon in her hand*

Akumo (Wild): !

Daiko (DB): ?

???: *swings her blade downward*

Daiko (DB): *summons a staff and blocks the blade*

???: *her afterimage strikes his side*

Daiko (DB): ?! *gets launched away as his staffs fly back to him*

Akumo (Wild): You...came?

Jakuna (PKI): You were in trouble

Jakuna (PKI): You were in trouble. *puts her blade away* Were you not?

Akumo (Wild): Yeah, I'll admit it.

Daiko (DB): Oww... *stands up and flies back to both of them* Who are you?

Jakuna (PKI): I'm Jakuna. This guy's sister in this timeline.

Daiko (DB): S-Sister?

Akumo (Wild): That's right. And now you have to fight both of us. *powers up*

Jakuna (PKI): We're not just stopping there. If we can, and I will, trap your here and go ruin...all of you.

Daiko (DB): All of me? *chuckles a bit* I like your guys's confidence and determination...if only we were on the same side. *powers up as his hair turns golden yellow as his eyes glow red as seven orbs summon behind him* May this message reach someone from the others.

[Night timeline]

Okra (Night):  *was meditating on a hill* This is...relaxing...

Daiko (DB): You.

Okra (Night): *opens her eyes* What the—?! *falls on the ground* Who...father?

Daiko (DB): I'm from a different timeline. A great danger will come to all timelines. Warn the other timelines if you can.

Okra (Night): Wait, what's going o—?

*POP*

Okra (Night): ...I've got to tell my dad about this.

I'll try not to give up on this arc like I did last time...

Yeah.

Bye