yeolilgob

"When are we going to tell Jimin about us?"

"You are literally still coming inside of me and you're asking about our son. Okay~" Seokjin was currently on Namjoon's bed, Namjoon nuzzling into his neck with the alpha's knot locking them together after their most recent round of sex.

It had been a couple of months since they had begun to rekindle their relationship, meeting up most days for lunch, and Seokjin even staying the night on occasion. Even though the omega felt secure and confident in where they were now, he still wasn't comfortable with telling Jimin about them just yet.

"I don't know~" Seokjin finally responded to the alpha, Namjoon pulling away from his neck to look down at him. "He's just so stressed right now. Soyoung's not doing the best in school, Jungkook could go into labor any day now, and he's having some issues with his boyfriend-"

"Still don't know how I feel about one of my employees dating my son." Namjoon growled a bit, earning a light slap on the back from Seokjin.

"You missed your chance to play protective dad." Seokjin's tone was teasing, but there was some sincerity laced in it. "Anyway, I just want to wait until things are going a bit smoother and he doesn't have so much on his plate before coming out with 'hey, the dad you didn't know about until a few months ago and that we're both supposed to hate, yeah we're seeing each other again'."

He had barely finished speaking when Namjoon leaned down and softly kissed him. "Take your time if you need to," he mumbled against the omega's lips. "You know him best~" He added on before kissing Seokjin again, the omega parting his lips in order to deepen the kiss.

Seokjin hummed contently into the kiss, holding Namjoon tighter to him. The hums soon turned to moans as Namjoon began moving his hips again the second his knot started to go down.

~

Yoongi and Jimin's relationship was going well too, despite the 'issues' Seokjin believed them to be happening. These issues weren't anything that Jimin was concerned over, they were caused by the paranoia that Jimin always had about relapsing and drinking again. After he and Yoongi decided to take the next step and enter a legitimate relationship, Jimin had taken notice of the fact that Yoongi enjoyed a more than occasional drink, and there had been a couple of incidences where the alpha had called him drunk and professed his love to him. But as the alpha never even got tipsy when the two of them were together, and the two phone calls were spaced out, Jimin had no reason to worry about Yoongi's habits, he just had a slight fear of giving into temptation himself. Yoongi, however, had full confidence in Jimin and constantly told him of his support and faith.

Now, Jimin was currently sitting in his gynecologists office for a last minute appointment. "What's going on that you felt like you needed to see me outside of our regular appointments?" Dr. Hwang asked as soon as she entered the room.

"I wanted to talk to you about possibly going off of my heat suppressants." The omega had been on his suppressants ever since he had given birth to Jungkook, and had never before shown interest in ever going off of them, which was why his gynecologist was looking at him in surprise. "Like, what would be the side effects, how soon should I expect a full heat afterwards, anything I need to know to make a decision."

"What's your reason for wanting to go off of them after so long?" Dr. Hwang inquired.

Jimin chose to be honest. "I've recently started seeing someone that I feel very deeply for, possibly even love, and I want to be able to communicate those feelings with them, but words don't really describe it."

"And so you want to spend a heat with them." Spending a heat with an alpha was one of the most intimate things an omega could ever go through. By inviting an alpha to be with them during that time, not only were the trusting the alpha with taking care of them – both in basic necessities like food and bathing and  in the sexual sense – but they were also opening up to letting the alpha see them in one of their most vulnerable moments. "Well, because you have been taking them so long, the side effects would definitely be a lot stronger as your body has become dependent on them. You'll have a lot of mood swings, physically you'll have a lot of pains, similar to pre heat cramps but stronger. You'll experience hot flashes until your first full heat comes, and you'll also have a larger appetite. You can expect a full heat within two weeks after stopping your suppressants, and the side effects should lessen after that." Jimin nodded along with his gynecologist as she listed all of that off. "If you are really wanting to go off your suppressants now, I recommend you finish taking this month's dose, both because it'll help keep your cycle even and lessen the intensity of the side effects, and also that way if you suddenly decide you'd rather stay on them, you can just call me and I'll renew your prescription right away."

Jimin nodded. "Of course~"