Hayami: The Rare Beauty 27

"You are free to go now." hokage sama says. The trio's head perk up after hearing his words. "We are now free to go?" Kane questions. "We aren't getting any missions?" Hiroshi asks as they usually get another new mission right after submitting their report.

"You all have done well. You have been continuously taking missions which require you to stay out of the village for quite a time. Stay in your own village for a while." hokage sama says. "Is... is this a day off?" Hayami asks. "You can take it like that as well." hokage sama says and the trio's faces lit up. "Thank you hokage sama!" They take their leave.

"Finally! A day off!!" Kane jumps. "I can finally spend time with my plant babies! I am going to do so many fun things with them!" Kane says. "Fun things with plants?" Hiroshi asks.

"Yes! I'm going to water them! Paint their pots! Take pictures of them! And dress them up!" Kane says. "How do you dress up a plant?" Hiroshi asks. "I have many spare ribbons back home. I'm going to tie them in a bow around their pots and put bows and small trinkets on my cactus!" Kane says.

"Kane kun really loves his plants." Hayami says. "Of Course I do! I can do anything for them!" Kane fondly tells them about how he plans on spending the day with his beloved plants and family.

Hayami suddenly turns around to see a group of jonin heading towards the hokage tower. "Why... Why do I think I missed something important... somebody important?" Hayami stares at the group of jonin.

"Kane kun! Welcome back! Looks like you brought some guests along with you." Hayami shifts her attention back to her friend. "They are my friends." Kane answers. "Tachibana Hiroshi." Hiroshi introduces himself. "Hyuga Hayami." Hayami introduces. "Pleasure to meet you." They bow.

"Kane kun has told me a lot about you both. I am Iwasaki Fuku, Kane kun's mother." Kane's mother introduces herself. Kane was a fairly tall woman with long black hair styled in a loose side plait. She had dark purple eyes and fair skin. She wore a black jumper paired with an ankle length purple skirt. Hayami could see where Kane inherited his looks from. Though Kane didn't inherit his mother's dark purple eyes or dark black hair he looked exactly like his mother.

"It's nearly lunchtime. Why don't you have lunch with us?" Fuku says. "My mom makes the best food in the world! You should come!" Kane says. "Thank you for the offer but we don't want to trouble you." Hiroshi says. "It's no trouble for me Hiroshi kun. Now come in! I will start preparing lunch." Fuku welcomes them inside.

"Kane kun! Please tour them around the house till I prepare the lunch." Fuku says. "Roger! Let's start with the garden first!" Kane says and takes them to the garden. "Woah! This is beautiful!" Hayami says as she enters the garden. The garden was filled with varieties of colorful healthy looking flowers. The garden was kept extremely clean and well trimmed, they even had a small pond with koi fishes. "We have our own flower shop. All the flowers sold in the shop are grown here." Kane says.

Kane tours them his whole house. Kane's house was quite big and spacious, it was clear that he came for a well to do family. Almost the whole house was covered with plants but not in a stuffy way. They were elegantly styled and matched the vibrant of the house, each corridor and room of the house smelled of pleasant flowers.

"I'm home!" "Welcome back Haruto kun." Fuku welcomes her youngest son who just came back from the academy. "Hmm? Do we have guests coming over?" Haruto asks, noticing the two extra pairs of shoes. "Kane kun's friends are over for lunch today. Be nice to them, talk politely and respect them." Fuku says, wiping the dirt off of her son's face with a handkerchief.

"Now go to your room and freshen up. Lunch is to be ready in a few minutes." Fuku says and Haruto goes to his room to freshen up.

"Lunch is ready!" Fuku calls and in a matter of seconds footsteps are heard. "The aroma smells delicious!" Hiroshi says. "Let me help you." Hayami goes towards Fuku to help her. "There is no need for it, Hayami chan. You can go and sit with the boys, I will do it." Fuku says. "I insist." Hayami says. "If you say so." Fuku smiles at the young girl infront of her.