Beginning of the End

“I’ve got an information from my man, the one who killed Ran yesterday was from that fucking mafia. They know some of us were went along to Seoul so thats why they attacked executives who still in Tokyo.”

Mochi cursed under his breath, a slight of guilty fill up his mind because he was supposed to be with both of you together until done your mission, but he didn’t, and even before the mission started, something bad already happened to his companion.

Mikey hummed in understanding. He sure can understand that many of their enemies hunting for their lives, but something has bothering him since earlier as now he finished eating his taiyaki, standing out from his chair, indifferently walk towards you -who sit beside Rindou where Ran usually sit- bent down a little to analyzing your reaction as now your head tilted in wonder because of his strange action.

“I wonder why did that mafia’s lackey know Ran is in Roppongi?”

“Why didn’t he attacked our hideout?”

“What do you think, (Y/N)?” His pitch black eyes staring deeply into yours, recognizing every movement and contact you do as if he was a lie detector, asking three questions in a row like a investigator.

The other executive breathing in silence, ready to take any action at every words you’ll respond. The intimidating surrounding aura getting intense, not until your corner of eyes escape a tears.

“I’m sorry Mikey I didn’t realize that we’ve been followed. Ran- He just wanna make my wish come true that’s why we’re in Roppongi. I’m sorry.”

“You didn’t answer my question.”

“Because I don’t have any idea how that mafia know we’re in Roppongi, Mikey. Even I just found out that I was in Roppongi after Ran told me, since it was my first time to go there.”

“You sure didn’t tell anyone that both of you are going to Roppongi?”

“I’M JUST TAG ALONG WITH HIM- HOW CAN I TELL ANYONE WHEN I DON’T KNOW WHERE WE’RE GOING TO? GOD, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU MIKEY?!”
Slamming the table with your palm, you can’t hold your anger anymore, the way Mikey interrogate was annoying as fuck as if you’re a traitor of something.

Mikey didn’t surprised by your action as he just back to his sit with his usual in-deep-thought position, hands above the table to support his chin, almost drown on his own impulsivity until Kakucho break the ice.

“She’s not a traitor, boss. She’s even want to kill herself until I stopped it.”

Mikey divert his gaze to him make Kakucho shiver a bit, nervously wait for his boss’ responds, yet he still manage to keep his presence calm.

Sighing loudly, your action now gain attention from every pair of eyes in this room, clicking your tongue and standing up, you slowly walk to go outside the meeting room with no one stopped you.

Slightly turning your back facing Mikey the moment you’re open the door, your (e/c) eyes deadly gaze into him causing him confused yet amazed by your bravery.

“Mikey you fuckers, you’re out of your mind if you want to tell me that I’m a traitor. Why the fuck did I need to kill Ran after every nice things he did to me? Huh? If I really had a chance to kill people, then you were in the first list.”

“What a disrespectful woman you are.” He seems irritated by your statement.

“You’re the one who disrespect me by suspecting and blaming me for your subordinate’s death. Why tho? Can’t you solve the case by yourself, Mr. Invincible?”