🔞 05 🔞

Where do it all started? Yoo took all off his offer and risk yourself, now you're about to pay the consequences.

After done with that choke kinky of him, he pinned you to the locked door entrance behind you and started to kiss you, not that rough one as earlier, but passionately yet you still refuse to accept it. Got no reply from you, he grab your waist and pull you to him, slowly down his hand to reachand your ass. You gasp a little and this give a chance to him entering your mouth with his tongue and play with yours.

After a minute or two, getting hot from his action, you surrender yourself and let him play with you while you slowly put both of your hand to his nape and clung into him. You can feel his smirk through your kiss, indicates his victory. His hand now started to unzipped your black dress from behind and let it fall to the floor left you with undies only.

"Mmph" sudden urge to moan when his thumb touch your clothes entrance down there got held because his skillful tongue still playing in your mouth, devour all of you. As if it's not enough for him, he slide your panties to the side and touch your bare mound with his thumb.

"Already wet for me hmm?" pulling out from the hot kiss he gave, with deep hard breath echoing to the room from both of you, his lips now move into your neck, sniffing your scent deeply before lick it and make a purple-blue mark while slowly rubbing your clit forming a circle shape and put his middle finger inside you.

"Oh my god"

"Yes, I'm your god." Thrusting his finger in and out, youstart getting crazy when he add and put his two digits deep enough to hit your g-spots.

For fuck sake you're only inch apart from the guides outside separated with only pairs of big entrance door, so you held your moans with both of your palms,which kinda irritated him.

"Let me hear that pretty moans of you babe." He grip both of your wrist with one hand, and pin it above your head while biting your bra's string off from your shoulder to your sleeves using his teeth, let your left breast freely out, given access to him to lick and slightly bit your hard nipple.

A soft whimper let out from your separated lips slowly change into the intense one, because he's faster his thrust pace on your cunt, without stopping what he's done to your breast which now are inside his mouth. Something about to burst from your stomach, your inside tighten and clipping his fingers, give him a sign that you're about to cum.

"Ha- Haru..." your knees getting weaken but his grip on your wrist upside restrain you from falling down, his pace getting faster and faster, you can hold it anymore- not until he stops everything he did on your body the moment you want to cum.

About to curse him off, you saw him lick his fingerswhichfill with your liquid and smirk. "Everything on you tasted sogood."Your eyes wide open, thoughtfills with thousand nasty things when you saw him take a gun from his back and said,

"Wanna play with daddy?"

----

Sanzu throw your half-naked body harshly only to your back meet with the softness of the mattress. In the room which you thought was his, he started to roaming around, trying to find something while scrambling some of shelves in this room which have many kind ofglass bottle on top of it- probably alcohol liquor you thought so. After who knows how long it might be, seems like he found what was he looking for, but you couldn’t saw, because his back cover it.

Turning back to you, his smirk never left his face while slowly crawling above your body, teasing your skin with his godly hands playing along from your neck until waist. He lean down to you, near enough to make your body shivering because his hard breath can be felt through your stomach and started to lick your naver.

Enough tickling you out, his hands now move from your waist down touncover your panties, throw it somewhere, grab your thighs and spread it widely enough to give him an access to facing your bare entrance. For about a second he looks into it and start grinning, causing embarassment all over you. So you decided to close you legs up, as if he let you to do that, he spit on your wet mound which make it more wet- rubbing it fast causing lewd sound can be heard all over the room, and your body startled a lot the moment he slip a round vibrator inside you.

“Anghh Ahh-“

Your inside swallow all of it, your moans somehow turn him on more and more, makes him want to pleasure you more.

“Don’t you dare to cum without my command, sweetheart.”

His attractive voice was enough to enchant you, as if it was a god’s command that you have to obey or else you will perish. Turning on the switch, the vibrator slowly start to pleasure your inside making your body move uncontrollably while he just stay there watching your cunt, face to face. Increasing the level of the vibrator, his thumb cares your clit for a while.

Getting delayed before, now something about to burst from inside you again. But you’re too scared to tell him, so you just hold it as long as you can, yet you can’t, so you make a mess in his good-looking face- squirting all of the liquid you have, feeling heavenly pleasure which can’t be decribed with words.

“I’m sorry-“ you try to apologize as much as you can cause his unreadable face now gone from your entrance, standing up and laying on the top of you, bring up his gun and point it to your face while licking your liquid near his lips,

“A bad servant who didn’t obey the god, must be punished.”

Tought you were gonna killed, he cupped your cheeks abruptly to make an “O” form in your lips, thrusting his gun inside your mouth making you gasp and gag due to the cold metal stuff hurt your throat. Tears start to fall from both corner of your eyes, yet he didn’t give a fuck about it, he played with the gun pull the gun up and down as if he was fuck your mouth with his shaft.

His free hand reveal some parts of your hair that covering your face, unstopable sweat dropping down from your forehead, , eyes lock with your teary eyes, altough you’re in a mess right now, but a  little bit of your consciousness that's still left caught him looks at you- not with the usually smirk nor grinned,

But affection.

The vibrator which was still in your inside along with his gun on your mouth, simultaneously brings you pain and pleasure for both of your holes. Feel unfair because you’re the only one who was naked here- cause he still in his full set of suit, your hands trying to reach his waist down to his  manly part who already bulged behind his pants. You started to remove his belt, unbutton his pants and there it was- his big and hard shaft enough to scared you, imagining the moment how if his thrusting inside your cunt, turning you more.

“Getting impatient huh?” He let out a soft chuckle, stop thrusting his gun on your mouth and pull it out suddenly make you cough- not until your mouth full again, but this time with his hard shaft.

Grabbing your head up a little bit, now his shaft reach deep inside your throat which feels so good to him while try to holding back his moan but it only cause his deep groan heard by your ears. Want to pleasure him more, you twirl you tongue around and suck it hard making him slightly flinch looking to your eyes and start grinned.

He fuck your mouth as he pleased for who know how long, until you suddenly feel about to release again, so you try to telling him but it’s only make vibrate around his shaft, good enough to please him more as he also feel near and faster his pace.

“Fuck- let’s cum together sweetheart.”

His pace getting faster and faster until it become one deep sloppy thrust and you feel his cumming on your mouth the same time with your release down there.

“Prepare yourself, we’re only getting started.”

_____

*A/n : I’m not in the right mind while writing this, touching grass aren’t working anymore, I need to eat the whole grassland.