🔞21🔞

Tw// This contain a story that you may- or may not regret to read.

Enjoy.
--

“So what? Are you gonna kill me like you used to before?”

Preparing for the worst thing that may be happened, your attention was taken back when he loose his grip on your neck. Slowly get away from you, he’s just stand there like a statue and drown on his deep thought. You let him be but sudden guilt rise on some soft side heart of yours the moment he spoke,

“Wasn't I enough for you?”

Stop for a while, Mikey take a deep inhale before continue to spoke,

“I just- can’t figuring out, did I make mistakes? Am I hurt you? Are there anything you need that I didn't gave to you? I know, I’m not always be by your side, I know it almost impossible to spend my time together only with you but I try my best to care about your situation, about your well-being, about your safety. I tried everything so that you can live comfortably here, and I’m really sorry for the bad impression you had from me on the first time we met. Sorry did I ramble too much?”

Slightly shaking his head, Mikey seems very dissapointed  and hurt because of your previously statement. He cover his face with his white hair, look into anything but you.

“Please (Y/N) don’t be like this. Let me fix this, let me know if there’s my fault so you decided to behave like this.”

Little did you know, that Mikey called as an invicible not only because of his unbeatable strength, but also his manipulative ability. He can easily pull his interlocutor into his grasp, playing along with their psychology and soft side of humanity that everyone -except him- have, and when he doesn't need them anymore, he’ll crush his grip, crushing anyone who has fallen into his trap,

“No- I- I didn’t mean that it was your fault, it just me... it just me who being an ungrateful bitch, am I?”

And one of them is you.

“I’m sorry Mikey.”

--

“Sorry if it is cramped here.”

Laying down on the couch inside his room after making out for two or more minutes, heat cover whole of your body, so does him.

Mikey was topless on the top of you gazing your (e/c) eyes deeply with the expression mixed of lust and tenderness. Slowly patting your head and slide your hair which cover your face before, giving him access to saw every inch and spot of your face.

“No it’s comfy enough. Also don’t look at me like that, it’s embarassing.” Divert your gaze into other side, Mikey let out a soft chuckle as now his lips already crushed yours.

His passionate kiss move to your cheeks and now to your ear, as he bite your earlobe a bit make you ticklish. He never failed to amused because only in a flash, your dress was completely gone from your body. Without finish his work on your ears, his fingers playing along with your hair, take some part of it and swirling it around.

“Will you unfold that undies for me babe?”

Nodding in agreement, you take of your left clothes, both up and down there while he decided to stop everything he did, watching you strip below him make you can saw a bulge rise on his pant.

“Stunning. You’re so beautiful (Y/N).”

Leaning down and kiss you again, his hands massaging your breast, gripping and squeezing it while his other free hand arrived on your clit. Teasing it a while now he move to your mound rub it up and down, circling it and do anything he pleased on it to bring you pleasure.

“angghh” you whimpered the moment his kiss slowly down to your body, licking all of you and make your body shine in the reflection of light because your whole body now covered with his saliva.

You nerveously wait him to eat you out but he just do nothing, position his head between your legs and admiring your wet mound, he let out a chuckle seeing your dissapointment expression.

“What? What do you expect me to do? I’m still mad you know.” Plastered a smirk on his face, his index finger pointing to something near you, where his desk was.

“Rub yourself there, (Y/N).”

Eyes widening in shock, your gaze divert into something- actually nothing- on where he point out. It was just an empty desk where he usually do his paperworks, nothing above it.

Giving confused hum to him, he carry you up and let you sit on his desk. His thumb now caressing the corner of it as now his gaze landed on your cunt.

“I said, rub yourself here.”

Insane enough, you get off from the desk and stand facing him, bent down a little to adjust your height while gripping both of your inner thighs, positioning your wet mound until it touch the hard corner of the desk and make you shiver.

Mikey’s smirk getting wider as you gasp, you bring your hips up and down rubbing yourself on it which now around the corner of desk already wet due to your love juices which never stops falling.

“Shit.” Intense the pace, you almost fell because of the sudden pleasure but Mikey caught you, lead both of your hands to grip his waist, facing his already hard shaft and slap your face with it. Open your mouth to devoured him, he suddenly thrust his shaft harshly entering your mouth, undirectly push you back make the corner of the desk hit your mound deeply.

“MMPPH”

Your scream get hold by his dick, crying because it was hurt yet pleasuring, but somehow it’s turn you on more and more everytime he thrust his shaft inside your mouth so does the corner of the desk hit you cunt in the same tempo with him.

“Wow. Don’t tell me you’re about to cum just being fucked by a desk?”

Mikey laugh sarcastically and degrading you out, but it just triggered more pleasure to you as now you already squirting your love liquid everywhere, wet the table and the floor around it.

He pull out his shaft from your mouth, throwing your now weak body above the desk, you're out of breath when he positioning himself between your legs, lift one of your leg and put it on his shoulder, licking through your feet until your inner thigh where some of your juices are still there, before gazing you lustfully and shove his dick deep in you,

“This is the only way how I accept apologies, my slutty (Y/N).”