06

Hard vibrate in contact with top of a nightstand near you was noisy enough to wake you up from your slumber. You slowly open your -still sleppy- eyes, regain your souls back to your body until your sight catch calmly sleeping face infront of yours. While you think you sleeps with pillow on your head, now you realize that you're actually sleep in his arm all night long while his other hand grabbing your waist.

Observe his face closer then yesterday, your index fingers willingly touch his scars, slightly stroking it which looks like diamond shape, beauty enough to make him looks more attractive to you, but sure you believe that it has hurtful story behind it.  When about to explore and adore his face more, that damn phone started to vibrate again, annoys you more- and how was he still sleeping not bothering it at all?

Pulling of his hand off from your waist, you start crawling side to get that phone, only when you realize that was not yours.

Boss is calling...

It’s still five in the morning, why did his boss called him? Did he need to go to work now? Who the hell works at 5? Too many thoughts fill your head until that weird one came. What if his boss was a woman? She wants to ask him to pick her up early before work so they can fu-

No way.

Why did you care tho?

Trying to grab a sense in yourself, also your throat was dry as fuck, you need some water so you try to get up from the edge of the bed, only causing you kneel down on the floor.

“SHIT” Your legs was hurt, not to mentioned your pussy sore too much. Getting railed for god knows how long it is, was more than enough reasons to make you can’t walk- even just standing on your feet. Well, that loud curse successfully waking him up and leaning near you.

“Hey what happen?” his morning deep voice echoing through your ears, sending shivers down your spine. For your surprised, he looks worried.

“Thanks to you, I can’t move my legs right now.”

He burst a lough, an annoying laugh especially, while you just glare at him. “What’s so funny? I can’t get a water now I’m dying to dehydration.”

“Sure baby, wait here.” For your surprised- again- he carry you back to the bed as if it’s nothing to him like you have no weight, put some boxer on to cover the cause of your pain right now, going outside his room then back with a glass of water in his hand.

The moment he handed water to you, your eyes notice a tattoo on his inner side of lower arms. It shapes somehow familiar for you, but you didn’t bother too much, as your thoughts already full with plan how to out from this place.

“Oh almost forgot, I know this none of my business but your boss was calling a moment ago.”

“Did you answer it?’’

His aura change drastically, as if you answer a yes then you’ll die.

“No- of course not. It just keep vibrating so I thought that was mine-“ while let out an awkward laugh you scratch your nape.

He didn’t even care about you, in a flash he’s already taking his phone and went out, after a minute and more he’s never come back.

---

Maybe because you watch too much movie, or read too much fanfic, you thought that he will locked you up in his house, forcing you to stay and tell his guard to keep an eye on you. And here you now, in the middle of Shibuya intersection, freely out from his house, even his guard just stand there like a statue, watching you go without saying anything like a royal guard.

Your legs still hurt but you managed yourself to walk, trying to find any food that can fill you up. It's quite deserted there because most of activities in Tokyo started at 8 AM, not until you  found a crowd, surrounding certain spot near an alleyway, one of them scream startled you a little.

"HEY DID SOMEONE ALREADY CALLED THE AMBULANCE? WHY THEY NOT ARRIVED YET?"

"Are you blind? he's already dead, just call the police."

Curiousity took over you again, but this time you can’t get any answer because a man with hoodie cover his body and head, obstruct your sight since he’s taller- maybe almost as twice taller than you. Seems to be no intention to move, you slightly tap his back making him turn around, giving you chance to saw his 'fine' appearance, but only if it's winter now.

His whole existence was covered with clothes, his hoodie even cover his neck, both palms was using gloves, as if he’s somehow on undercover to investigate something or maybe he’s just commit a crime? Besides his weird fashion, you notice his attractive lazy smile towards you, that you believe every woman in this world would fall for it.

"Umm.."

"What happened there?"

"Wanna know?"

"Y-Yeah?"

"Then let's go out of here. We can talk in more quite place."

"Why?" Are every man in here like to use cheap pick up lines to hitting on girls?

"Because the police were gonna coming, and it's sucks become a witness of crime. You know, that longinterview and administrative stuff."

"Oh okay then." Finally this one makes more sense.

---

"Thank you, although you don't have to treat me anyways."

Sat in a bench in the edge of park, watching some brat running along with his friends screamingcertain name which now the soccerball already arrived in the called boy's foot.

"No, it's okay tho, I also haven't been tooka breakfast so I guess we can eat together." his lazy smile never leave his face, although his mouth full of sandwich that you two bought earlier in the nearby convenient store.

"Well- can you tell me now what was really happened?"

"There's a dead man."

You're not too surprised since you already heard it before at the scene, though itwas normal in the big city to heard that kind of news- death, murder, robbery, accident, and many more. I mean, even Sanzu has a gun with him and killed a man, so it's really normal when someone dead in the alleyway.

"Why he died?"

"He's getting shot in the head"

---

A/n : Hi! how's your day? I'll write longer story for every chapter started from now. Thanks for coming to my work, enjoy! <3