🔞13🔞

Maybe Mikey still have an angel side on him, the good in his heart is still there no matter the poison, or at least that what you've thought. Neither gunshot nor scream could be heard around the room after he finished counting.

"Rindou go treat her.Went back as soon as you're done." Firmly stated, Mikey pointing his finger at you.

"Yes boss."

---

Rindou is such an asshole. He do get a command to treat your wound, yet here he now, in the kitchen together with you since a moment ago while your eyes caught a first aid kit hanging on the wall here, do nothing but hugging you from behind, while you're on treatment- of course by yourself.

"What the hell are you doing?" got no energy to wasted, you try not to hit him or just yelled, and focused on your treatment since it was hard to do because you can't see it.

"Giving revenge? Or maybe punishment?"

"What you mean?"

"I thought Mikey will kill me when he know that I wasn't paying attention while talk to you. Your stupid ass really put me in danger."

"And, since you're always annoy me, maybe I need to return what you gave earlier?" He added.

Not giving you time to process what he mean, he's slightly blow his breath to your neck causing you shiver for a while, not until his hot breath already allin your neck. Not enough surprising you, he kiss your nape and lick your neck teasingly from up to bottom, when you're about to slap him, he caught your hand and continue what was he doing.

"Let me go, you asshole."

"Fuck-I'm hard now you have to fix this." pulling you closer to him until your back met his chest, his kiss now become a bite, make a slight mark in your neck which you'll curse him later, and rubbing his already hard manhood with your ass.

"Are you not done yet? Why took so long?"

"How am I supposed to treat this if you're doing that stuff?"

"Oh yeah you're right. Then let's just fuck and the treatment can wait."

"No. Are you crazy-"

"Ahhh"

You're taken aback and let out a moan when his being hands now slipping under your dress, pressing your clothed mound harshly and swiped your panties to the side, giving access to his middle finger to playing with your already wet cunt.

"Hmm? I thought you're into gangbang stuff but I can make you wet by myself tho."

"What gangb- Ahhh mmpph" cover your mouth with his palm, without any consideration to stop what all was he doing, he enter your inside with directly two digits while licking all of you by his godly tongue, your nape, neck, earlobe, everything he pleased.

"Sshh don't make me in trouble for twice okay? Just keepquiet for a while."

Without stop pleasuring your inside, he started to loose his belt and unzipped his pants, giving you chance to peek at his manhood behind your shoulders and gasp of how big it was, making your knees weaken and grip to the counter for support your body.

Palming his dick for a while, now he's ready to enter you and in one hard thrust, he's already inside, your moans and his groans echoing through the room, enjoy the pleasure both of you had, until a familiar voice spoke,

"Had fun, brother?"

---

"R-Ran?!" shock as fuck, you couldn't believe your eyes when you saw Ran walking approaching you while grinning wide, probably planned something in those flirty head of him, the scene in front of him right now was way more interesting than that meeting.

"How's the meeting, brother?"

As if it was nothing to him, not even once Rindou stop railing you down there make some weird feeling because this is the first time you get fucked while somebody else watching- in this case, his own brother-which turn you on more and more. The moment his shaft hit your spot perfectly, you let out a gasp causing Ran turn his attention from your fucked pussy to your face.

"Who cares?" he shrugged his shoulders slightly.

"You know (Y/N)-chan, this is the third time you broke my heart today. First was Sanzu, Kakucho, now you let Rindou fuck you? I'm so sad (Y/N)-chan~"

Rindou fasten his thrust causing your body move along with his pace, boobs bouncing to the front and back, eyes tearing due to pain and pleasure you had in the same time, andwent he felt you're near as your inside tighten his shaft more, his index fingers cares your clit adding more pleasure to you and slap your ass aggressively, until it tinted red.

"I'm- ahh I'm sorry Ran, ugghh deep- deeper please-" you trying to speak although your mind are already insane because you're almost reach your heavenly pleasure.

"What a slut." Rindou let out a chuckle and his thrust now become deeper as you pleased, can't hold it any longer you let out a moan while release, but got hold by Ran as now his lips already met yours, all of your moan are devoured by him.

"MMPPH MMPHH"

All of your body was convulsive, make a mess in Rindou's shaft as some of your juices flowing down went out from your cunt, Rindou fetching it with his finger and take a taste.

"Not bad."

Yet Rindou didn't stop, not even slowing down after your release resulting all of your body becomes more sensitive. Now Ran force you to pay attention to him, hebrokeyour kiss causing a string of saliva can be seen from both his lips and yours, bringing down your hand from the counter to the bulge in his pants, rubbing your palm up and down undirectionally ask you to jerk him off.

With one hand gripping his waist for support and adjusting your height to him, your face already in front of his clothed dick, unzipped his pants and free out his hard big shaft causing it slap your cheeks.

You looked up to him as if you're asking for his permission and got a smirk as an answer. You gripped his shaft and stroke it right in front of your face while let out a moan.

"Ahh ahh more.. more.."

A hot liquid flowing through your fingers, Ran's pre-cum leaks indicates that he's really turn on right now. You think that he was about to order you to suck him off, but to your surprise, he lift your chin facing him, forceyou to stand up and close his body into yours a bit, now making you're sandwiched between them.

As if they are communicated each other through their lustrous, just by Ran look into Rindou, he somehow undestood his assignment, slow his tempo, grip and lift your waist up. Now Ran's shaft already in front of your cunt entrance make you gasp realize what about going to happen.

"No no please don't-"

"Cheer me up okay (Y/N)-chan~?"

As he said that, he slowly thrust his shaft inside you, a little bit struggled atfirst but Rindou lift you up more to giving his brother access too, without taking off his shaft. Hurt as fuck, you let out a scream only to get agag because Ran's fingers striking your wide-opened mouth until it reaches your throat, playing around with your tongue explore everything he got inside there.

Now both of their shaft planted on your cunt. Ran take a lead first as now he's started to thrust followed by Rindou but with different tempo. While Ran's fasten his pace, Rindou's just fuck you deep until it's hit your spot repeatedly, or vice versa.

The two brothers really make nothing to you but a mess. Eyes rolled back due to pleasure, sweat dropped everywhere along with tears and drool, because Ran's finger never stop playing with your mouth while his lips and teeth playing with your neck, build a mark besides Rindou's mark earlier. For god knows how long it was, finally the three of you reach the maximum pleasure, that's all what you remembered before finally you fainted up.