04

Trembling, shocked from what was just happening, you couldn't form any words so you just slightly nodded. Without any intention to pull you out from the hugs- sodoes you, he reach his phone and now calling with someone else.

"Clean this mess."

He hang up the call in a second, his attention back to you, who still drowning your face in his chest. You don't know why but his scent was so addictive and his hug was feel like the safest place in this world so you don't want to break it.

"Let's go?"

"W- where?"

"To my place."

"Why should I?"

He's now breaking the hug, grabbing your chin softly to made you face him up.

"Because you need to clean my fucking suit."

---

As if your grandma's advice has never exist, you firmly ensure yourselfnot to talkwith strangers, and here you now,going to strangers' home in the middle of the night, with someone who could actually kill you rightnow or commit thousand crime to you, again, your inner side said that he's not going to harm you anytime soon- at least that's what you thought.

"Why did you kill him?"you break the cold thick ice atmosphere since minutes ago, without loose your sight from the night view of city light beside you, trying to hide your hypeness because this is your first time to ride such an expensive car.

"No reason."

"What-"

"I don't like the way he's looking at you earlier."

Did people in Tokyo really shot someone if theydon't like theway people look attheir -nobody but random strangers who spilled coffee to their suit-?

"S- Sanzu-san?"

"Sanzu Haruchiyo. Call me by my first name sweetie."

The woman was too stunned too speak.

"Ha- Haru.."

"Yes, babe?"

"I think I need to go home-"

"Why? Are you scared now?"

"No I'm not, it just-" your lies got cut off by his sudden statement.

"We're already home." by him saying that, you finally realized that you already in front of a luxury penthouse with some guards in the entrance. Not giving you enough moment to amaze the view, you felt a warm hand intertwined with yours and guide you to enter the penthouse. All four guides bowed down the moment you passed by with him, that's when you realize all of them was armed.

Is he a mafia or something like that?

Not able to have a chance to process everything, not even a second after you enter his house, his handmove from your hand earlier now gripping your neck, not with intention to kill you but hard enough to hurt your throat.

"Hey isn't it's unfair if I'm the only one here who got no information hmm?"

"I gave you my name, you know my place, and saw me kill a man while I don't know any shit of you."

But he's the one who ask you to come with him-

"(L/N)..."you try to speak with all breath left, he appreciates your effort by loosing the tighten of his grip to gave you more accses to inhale and speak,

"(L/N) (Y/N)"

And then you saw him grinned, "Good girl."