08

He let out an aggresive hiss while you put a cutton on his wound.

“I’m sorry but please hold it a little more, it almost done.”

You’re already inside your room with him, his head probably fill with thousand thoughts since he just keep silent the moment along the way you brought him here until now. Sighing, you’re finally done and let him rest for a while.

“Thank you.”

“It’s not a big deal.”

“Why you help me out in the first place?”

Standing up, trying to get some water, you already expect this kind of question will out of his mouth. Looking toward him for a while, you notice that his eyes had different color, probably the one that accrossed by the scar was blind. Throw the mineral water bottle to him, he catch it easily, while still hoping you to answer his curiousity.

“Is it that bad to help injured people?”

“No. It just weird yet dangerous helping strangers out of nowhere, and bring him to your place too.”

“You’re not a stranger tho. You’re Haru’s friend.”

“What??”

Sudden realization strike your sense, that stupid mouth of yours easily say Sanzu’s first name as if it’s you already know him since long time ago, you believe his head now already add thousand more questions made it become two thousand from before, doesn’t have any courage to look at him, you keep yourself busy by playing with your phone, scrolling up and down the zero notification and swipe the main screen to the right and back to the left repeatedly.

“I mean Sanzu-san’s friend. Haha..”

“So you really know him.” He slowly whispered under his breath but was loud enough for you to heard, since there are no other sound can be heard. His phone ringing suddenly breaks the ice, answered the call with only an ‘okay’ then hanging up, his attention back to facing you.

“I’ve must go now my friend’s already pick me up.”

“How did your friends know you are here?”

“I send the location.”

Your mouth just form an ‘o’ shape as an answer for him. You saw him a little bit struggle to stand up, you’re about to help him but he’s firmly gaze at you.

“I can walk by myself.”

“Okay, be careful, your wounds still open, I suggest you to go to the hospital ASAP.”

“Thank you for your concern.”

You slightly waving goodbye to him with genuinely smile formed on your lips. He bowed a little, about going out of your room and close the door,

“What’s was your name again?”

“(Y/N). It’s (L/N) (Y/N), Kakucho-san.”

He’s surely will remember it. Forever.

---

Your soul almost left your body, what are serve infront of you right now was enough to freaking you out, not only just because his appearance, but also someone behind him who smirk widely in a flash right after he saw your existence.

“I found you, sweetheart.”

While your door being knocked for many times earlier, it was the same moment you already done take a bath so you didn’t bother to cover yourself just with bathrobe, since you thought it was just a room service or sort of it, now you found you’re completely wrong.

Sanzu and Kakucho are now infront of your room, both of them bringing something in their hands, one of it was a paperbag which has written a luxury branded clothes on it, that you only ever saw on ads, and another one was two cups of the infamous coffee brand all over the world with along with some dessert.

“You guys.. why are you here?”

“Because I miss you so much sweetie, why did you leave me without told me anything? I’m gonna crazy because the thought of losing you.”

“Shut up. You’re the one who left me first.”

“What? Baby I’m not leaving you I just went to work-“

“Sorry to cut your small reunion, and (Y/N)-san I’m really sorry for the sudden disturbance early in the morning, I was planned to give you a little gift to appreciate your help last night, but he insist on getting along with me-“ Kakucho try to get in the conversation but again, Sanzu cut him off.

“Yes, because it’s fucking weird that you, the hopeless romantic one, ask Koko to bought a women dress, until I notice those damn weak legs of you, wrapped around with part of- how I can I forget my women dress? Geez, you really have a guts to steal her from me, are you?"

“I don’t saw any sign that she are yours-“

“Umm..” as if it’s not enough to startled you by appearing out of nowhere, Sanzu’s word just now has become an earworm to you.  My woman?

“Can you guys stop arguing? It might be bothering other guests.”

“Oh yeah, you’re right baby. Let’s take a breakfast together inside, shall we?”

It’s not a question, it’s a statement. Sanzu entering your room freely as if it was his, his tall figure now sit in the edge of your bed, since in that room has no chair expect a small vanity chair. Not giving time for your brain process of what was happening, Kakucho let himself in -with a pardon of course- while his hand offering the paperbag to you.

“Here’s a gift for you. I don’t really know about the fashion trend for woman so I’ve asked my friend to choose. Hope you like it, (Y/N)-san.”

“Thanks Kakucho-, you know what, can I just call you Kaku-chan instead? Your name kinda hard to spell for me yet it was too long.”

Not getting any respond from him, you thought you was hurt his feeling by your statement, but you saw him look away to anything but your face, trying his best to hide those red-tinted cheeks which absolutely are not from his wound because you already treat it last night. Your peripheral vision caught Sanzu’s figure sleeping in your bed- yes, fucking sleep in your bed while facing the walls, his back facing you.

What the hell did happened with this two?

“It’s.. okay for me, (Y/N)-san.” Kakucho finally spoke.

“Really? Thanks Kaku-chan!”

“Also just call me (Y/N) please."

---

A/n : Thank you so much for every support that you all give to me! <3

Bad Romance || Bonten x Fem Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें