244. Older Possessive Rias Gremory x Younger Forced MR (Rias-sama) - DxD

Zacznij od początku

   Some tears have fallen from eyes of lady (M/N) while Rias observed her best friend with clear worry in eyes. (M/N) got some mental problems... My mother and Grayfia did warn me that she would never come back to her past self. Her soul is strained after losing her devil lover. 

Rias: (M/N)... Don't. You are here, and your son is here, you both are with me. Safe. Nothing will happen. You will raise him into a stunning young man. Heaven be damned. Even female angels will look at him with desire, as he's a part of your eternal beauty. You will live long enough to see him rebuilding your clan to old glory and pamper his own children.

   (M/N) nodded slowly, looking down at her son, who was getting impatient. Rias noticed a small smile appearing on her best friend face, which made her feel better, knowing that the problem was avoided for now.

(M/N): Do you want to hold little (Y/N) Rias-chan? You are already spoiling him too much, he's totally smitten by your beauty, should his own mother feel jealous?

Rias: Stop joking, or I will hit your arm like in old times (M/N). Uh, sure. Come to your nee-chan (Y/N) ~

   (M/N) laughed when her baby from excitement started babbling unrecognizable words for them to decipher while sitting on Rias lap. Gremory heiress was smiling while hugging to her body a little boy who instantly got again interested in trying to mess her hair into some grand creation. Rias Gremory had real pure fun of helping her best friend raise (Y/N) into a proper heir of devil family. In the end, she will be his big sister! 

   Spoiling timeeee

*****

111 years old Rias

*****

(M/N): (Y/N), go with your nee-chan

(M/N): (Y/N), go with your nee-chan. You don't want to make Rias-chan cry, right? You know perfectly how bad it is for boys to make women cry. Mama needs to take care of family and clan business, you are still too young to stay with me, sweetie ~ Don't pout.

(Y/N): Mama...

Rias: I will take care of him (M/N), you can count on me! Come (Y/N), take my hand and let's go. I got a new greatest anime to show you. You will love it! I assure you, that you will fall in love with main female character and of course she got most desirable and beautiful hair just like your nee-chan.

   Thick mark appeared on forehead of lady (L/N) hearing her best friend again totally in her own world which was correlated with creations of mere humans. Rias, you really want to confuse my little boy! He's still too young for crushes! Even more imaginary ones!

   Rias giggled, taking the younger boy by a hand that he extended to her with a pout still lingering on his chubby, but cute face. (Y/N) this time wasn't that much excited about coming with his older friend Rias Gremory. She was always like older sister for him, even after a bit harsh scolding she was back to her loving personality just after he did apologize to her and did promise to never again do it or act against Rias words or wishes.