25: Life showing them who's boss Pt. 2

The sexist wolf in front of me had no chance in hell as I lunged for him, aiming straight for his face. He smirked at me, happy that he'd riled me up for me to make the first move, he was just oblivious that I fought better with my emotions and now he was going to pay the price. With his life.

He dodged my fist and countered me, throwing his muscle back at me. I nimbly ducked and kicked him, only causing the hulk to wobble for a half second. I could see it in his eyes, he thought that I was weak. Hiding my inner smirk I continued giving little away, focusing on my defence as his confidence grew.

He smashed his closed fist on my scarred shoulder and I forced a flinch, playing this mush-minded male like a fiddle. The crowd cheered and his face lit up like he hit the jackpot. He continuously worked my 'weak spot' and I gave little recoils each time, not being too obvious. He was becoming entangled in my tap, like an unaware fly in a venus fly trap.

Blood flew as the sunlight beat down on our bodies. Seven was getting more frustrated at my lack of submission, what was he expecting? For me to bow down within the five minutes? Delusional male.

After catching the skin on my face with a quick-handed punch I retaliated with a fierce hit to his manhood before grabbing his little member, making sure to crush it within my grasp.

Seven grunted out in pain, his steps faltering as he regained his balance after my surprise attack. Yanking my hair by my braids he threw me to the ground with a hard thud, momentarily knocking the air out my chest.

"If you wanted my dick that much you should have said," he smirked and that made my anger intensify ten fold. "It's all you woman can take."

I kept my face passive despite the inferno threatening to blow. Wearing my face like Grey I got back into my fighting stance, legs apart, back crouched, arms in front of me as I challenged him to attack. He could puff his chest up all he wanted but the fact that he hadn't done much damage when we were hitting the half hour mark had some of the Alpha's in the crowd perplexed. To them, this should have ended before it had even begun.

Watching him intently I eyed his crotch distastefully, "No woman would take that limp noodle you've got packed down there," I kept going, his anger painted by the grimace on his face, "I pity the woman that have, they must have been pretty disappointed."

He flashed teeth and I flashed them straight back. He watched with animosity as we circled each other once again, my burning eyes giving away how close I was to shifting, so close to smashing his skull in, to give these 'wolves a show. But I wanted to drag it out. Show these 'men' in the audience I was capable of fighting in both forms, of tearing their sorry asses apart.

"You slimy bitch."

Before I knew it a burly fist was heading for my face. Thinking this was all it took to knock me out his defensive stance loosened, acting to the crowd as they cheered him. This cocky attitude was going to be his downfall.

I grabbed his fist and using the momentum of the punch to throw him towards the ground, his whole posture crumbling as he lost his balance. I used this opportunity to kick him straight in the ribs with my full strength and with my fist, also sent an unforgiving blow to his stomach, his body slumping as his rage surfaced.

"That's it." He said frustrated, shifting into a large grey wolf- he stood tall attempting to intimidate me but it failed, he was trying to claw back what little control he had.

If he thought he could beat me with his size then he was clearly wrong.

His wolf snarled at me, standing across from me with its teeth bared to expose its pink gums. He was a well built male wolf, but what he really lacked was brains and strategy. He watched me with his large eyes and stamped his hind legs - a sign of ultimate disrespect.