𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖳𝖧𝖨𝖱𝖳𝖸 𝖤𝖨𝖦𝖧𝖳

BRIANNA

BRIANNA

We were sitting down in the dining room waiting on the breakfast.

She came with two plates and handed me one first. She placed it infront of me and I looked down at her delicious food.

Bacon and eggs with hash browns.

"Thank you for the breakfast." I thank her.

"My pleasure, darling." I look up at her and she had a real smile on.

"So mom, what are your plans for today?" Isaac asked. I tried the first bite and my eyes widened. I took another bite and another. Her cooking was amazing.

"I have alot of houses to show and many meetings." She said and we both nod. "What do you guys have planned?"

As we were about to answer, we heard a car pull up. Mrs Carter's eyes widened. Someone opened the door and came inside.

"Isaac, your dad is home. If you have girls over, tell them to dress up." A deep voice shouted. I looked at Isaac and he looked as equally confused as I did.

"Dad?" He shouted and pushed his chair back.

"No, I'm a stranger who enters people's houses." The deep voice shouted back.

He came around to the dining area and froze as his gaze turned into a glare. A glare at Mrs Carter.

"What are you doing in my house?" He seethed and Mrs Carter turned around. Isaac stood up and held his father back and tried his best to push him.

I felt my throat swelling and I couldn't breath.

"Isaac, did you let her in?" He shouted but it began to sound muffled. Their voices grew more and more distant.

"She's my mother." Isaac shouted. I grabbed onto the table and the glass luckily fell onto the plate. It made a noise as it rolled and hit the floor.

"Jackson..." Isaac panicked and came to my side. I could feel my limbs numbing and my heart becoming distant.

"Call the ambulance." He shouted and that's when I went out of it. My body hit the floor but I couldn't see anything.

Fuck my life.