𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖳𝖶𝖤𝖭𝖳𝖸 𝖥𝖨𝖵𝖤

BRIANNA

BRIANNA

"You two are nothing alike." She comments, taking a small spin in my room. She hands me the glass and a teaspoon.

"Thank you." I point to the glass and she nods. She takes another look around my room and her gaze falls on my posters.

"You're into RnB?" She points and walks over to them.

"Yeah." I muttered.

"Storm wouldn't listen to RnB no matter how many times Darius tried. She said it was too slow, she prefers rock." She came back to sit down on my bed as I took a seat on the floor infront of her.

"Where is she?" I asked quietly, scooping a small roll of the desert.

"She's on tour." She mumbled in between spoons.

"Tour?" I feel the taste explode in my mouth. It was sweet and tart, soft but firm, all rolled into one to create the flavourful desert. The small hard things from biscuit crumbs that she sprinkled on made the crunch of the desert.

"She's a musician, a rockstar is what she likes to be called. Taimia TS, ever heard of her?" My eyes widen. I almost choke on my desert but I'm glad that I swallowed it down as that would have been embarrassing.

No way she's actually Taimia ThunderStorm, 16 year old rockstar who started on YouTube and got found by the CEO of Alternative Rock, Daniel Reid, and got signed. She blew up around earlier this year and Stephen, Ryan's boyfriend, wouldn't stop talking about her.

"Taimia is Storm?" I confirm once again. She chuckles at me and I join in while she nods.

"Yeah, are you a fan?"

"Me? A fan? No, it's nothing like that. I just have a friend who listens to her and is basically obsessed." I mutter the last part with a shrug to which she chuckles.

"I'll tell her you said hello." She jokes but part of me is starting to feel bad.

She hugs me tight and we stay in that embrace until we hear loud shouting.

I recognize immediately that it belongs to the earth and the moon, colliding. Creating ultimate destruction. Mother and father, and guess who is shouting the loudest? Mother.

"What's going on out there?" She stands up to walk to the door. When she sees that I'm not standing up, she turns and says, "come on, I won't go alone."

I've never seen them fight. Days where they were fighting, I would just snuggle deeper into my bed and try to mute them out. I have never had the courage to stand up and watch them fight so I guess today is a first for everything.

I stand up and walk behind her. We get to the foyer and the shouting gets intense and louder.

"What about Brianna?" Mouther shouts.