𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖥𝖮𝖴𝖱𝖳𝖤𝖤𝖭

ISAAC

ISAAC

"We should throw a Halloween party." Jax suggests and the whole team agrees. They slip off their shirts and start wearing their team shirts before slamming their lockers closed. I give Jax a bored look and open my locker up.

They all look to me and Jax nudges my shoulder.

"Come on, a little booze, some good sex and an amazing party will cheer you up." He says as if I'm sad about Hailey. I honestly couldn't give a fuck about her, she was too needy and didn't respect my boundaries.

I close my locker and slip my shirt on.

"Fine, but I'm not getting laid." I say with finality and Jaxon raises his hands in surrender. We all go out of the locker room and begin with practice.

This season was very important seeing as I'm a senior and I'm trying to get into the NBA Academy. I need the scours to see me on the court and hopefully my grades too. I'd hate to just a get a basketball scholarship without something to lean on.

This season I'm going to make sure we have fun and win every single game. Alpine Meadow Bears never lost a game before and I plan to keep it like that. I've been playing basketball since I was three, I love it. It takes my mind of things and it's an overall fun sport. The rush I get when I win or when I throw a good ball or when everyone cheers us on as one of the teammates shoots a ball and it gets in last second.

I like that.

As we play, the gym doors open and in comes two people, Brianna and her best friend Katherine Bartley. Katherine is known for her involvement in the school and very bright clothing that she wears. She also happens to be Jaxons crush. The only crush he's had ever and she has him wrapped around her finger without even trying.

The thing with Jax and crushes is that he thinks they'll have sex and he'll lose feelings. Not the other way around. As much as he loves sex, he's afraid of it when it's with someone he likes. So therfore he doesn't even flirt with her incase it gets to that step. Which is pretty stupid but it's Jaxon.

He falters a bit in his step when he notices Katherine. He waves at both of them and they wave back. Coach tells us to take five before we go through our drills, Jax and I grab a towel and he jogs over to Katherine.

"What are you guys doing here?" He looks at her and she looks at him.

They always look at each other like they want to jump each other's bones. Everyone else in the room blurs out when he talks to her.

"I had a free period in English so Brianna and I decided to come and watch." Katherine has that high pitched girl voice but it wasn't annoying in anyway.

"Who?" Jax asks and I snicker on the side before joining their conversation.

"The other person sitting next to her. Not that you would notice."