Part-07

No proofreading.
Forgive my grammatical errors.

****

It was Saturday morning, the weekend where pair of alphas that is Lam and Park usually wake up late and Mr.Jaturapoom go for running.

Forth's steps halted when his glance fell on one particular guy who was watering plants in outer garden making some chit chat with gardeners.

Forth stopped his steps and stood up to watch the person in white clothes looking gorgeously beautiful.
Morning sunshine which was felling on his body making him more glowy.

Forth smiles when Beam sniffs some roses there and then continue watering them

"Its peaceful."
Forth mumbles and left after a long while.

All his way he was continuously recalling about Beam and his smile.
The way Beam slapped him, the way Beam sassed when he asked to spend night with me, the way Beam died when his father sold him, the way he gave all his accessories including his phone to treat his mother, the way Beam talked with him with his unique paper pen method, the way Beam smiled looking at room swing and today...
All of Beam's different facades with different but adorable gestures breaking and mending his heart at the same time.

****

Forth came down after taking bath, same time when Park and Lam joins the breakfast table.

He smiled widely looking Beam in kitchen helping in preparing breakfast.

(Something like this)

Lam puts his head over Park's shoulder.
He was still tired after long night.

Park caressed his hair.

Forth smiles seeing his friends smitten in love.

Beam came and clears his throat.

"You were early today N'Beam?"
Asked Park.

"Good morning P'Park,  P'Lam."
Beam greets them not looking at Forth's side.