the lost prince

For the next 15 days, they camp out in the boss room. Ethan was now able to move so they decide to head back. Enies tell Ethan "we don't have to go all the way up to the first floor, follow me." With camp all set up Ethan and Erey follow Enies outside. Enies put her hand on a smooth semi-circle. -

The three of them teleport to the same teleporter they use to get into the dungeon. Ethan uses Erey as support well they walk through town. They got to the guild, a worried look came over Nima when she saw Ethan cover in bandages.

She asked, "what happen?" Ethan smiles and says "nothing much just a mistake on my part." one adventurer says "what a weakling to get so beat up." other joins in at mocking Ethan. A guy with a black beard slam his beer on the table it caught everyone attention. The man then speaks visibly angry, "how dare you mock some who goes into the dungeon when you too scared to even try, plus have you notice his party members don't have any wound worse than scratches. If you ask me it seem as though he was able to take the golem on the 100th floor alone." The other adventurers just look at the ground or table.

Ethan lets out a laugh and then turns to the man "thank you for that it as you said I took the golem alone but it was stronger than I thought. Lucky it has a weakness or I would have died." He then turns to Nima and continues to speak "anyways we here to sell items." Nima is worried but she goes back normal then replies, "sure what do you have?" After selling the items for nearly 400k and update their cards. Ethan turns around, but Nima stops him by saying, "that reminds me Shaces whats to speak with you alone if possible."

Ethan let go of Nima and stand up and stumble up the stairs. Ethan went into Shaces office and sat down. Shaces happy to see him, he look at him then says "well it can't be helped." under his breath. He then speaks to Ethan with a smile, "Ethan I have got news good news, We sold the items you sold us for a lot of money so the 8 billion Cases are ready to withdraw. This means you can take all out, just tell me when wanting it. With that sorted can I ask you something I know your hurt but can I ask if you would help?" Ethan "sure ask away."

Shaces tells Ethan "ok this morning the prince of this country. Went into the dungeon and the guards can't find him. Your the only person I can ask this. You know the dungeon better than most of us. Though there is another he went into the dungeon a few days ago. So it only you that can do this." Ethan thinks about is then replies, "Why don't you ask my party as you can see I'm hurt." Shaces says look at the ground "look it not that they not good enough it just they are non-humans and the king asks for only humans to help. Plus Enies an assassin so you can see why." Ethan grids his teeth together then says "I qive up, if it for the king I can't say no after our family history. But if I'm to do this I need a healing potion and a pump potion." Shaces say quickly "done, Pump potion?" Ethan says back "it to give me energy." Ethan stumbles outside at down the stairs.

He grabs the two potions and paper from Nima. As he stumbles past the girls he says "something came up I will be back now." Erey worried and scared "you hurt." Ethan drinks both potions and from stumbling, he stands completely straight and then runs outside. Well run he read the paper it two paper one is for the guard at the dungeon gate, and one to show how the prince looks like. Ethan runs past slapping the paper in the guard's chest and runs into the dungeon. Ethan is run faster, but still able to be seen clearly. once in the dungeon looks around he can see different tracks he follows them to a spilt he look at both sides. He sees that one side only has one person going in that direction Ethan takes his chance and follows it all the way to the 15 floors. Where he slows down because he notices that the Footprint seems to be as though the person in trouble. He realizes that the area ahead has an open space in it.

Ethan runs to the area and sees in the middle is a man who fits the picture on the floor out cool being close in by goblins. Ethan is Raven approaching from the other side. Ethan runs towards the man he then shouts "Raven help the man!" Ethan and Raven charges in killing the goblins. But second later 20 more appear. After killing those more appear. Ethan and Raven kill the goblins but they keep coming. Ethan out of breath says to Raven also out of breath "This is weird right." Raven agreeing "sure never seen this it seems as though this guy is important." Ethan looks at the man and sees a big cut on his back. Ethan remembers that goblin blade a poisoned. He says to Raven "cover me as we make our escape his been cut badly he could die." Raven nods and move so that he has Ethan back." 

Ethan pick the prince up and throws him on his shoulder and starts to run. Raven follows and covers Ethan. They go up each floor and see the goblins and dire wolves act the same way. Ethan tells Raven that he's going this way as there are guards there." Ethan and raven run past the guards Ethan shouts, "We got him!" The captain says to the men "help the adventurers retreat." Ethan is not run as fast as he can he keep a pace so that Raven can follow. With the guard acting as the vanguard, it gives Raven the opinion to move to the front means Ethan does not have to fight. With this formation, they climb the floors. On the 5th floor well-running, Ethan gets shout by the arrow in the right hip. He throws the prince down and covers the incoming arrows. Ethan gets hit in the back 6 times when two guards covers him with shield.

Ethan put the prince across his shoulders then stand up and say to the guard, "hold your shield with one arm and the prince with the other." They do as he says he then grabs them under the armpits and lifts them off the ground. The guard holds the prince back that their arm cross the other guard's arm. Ethan says to the 2 guard. " bend your knee so that you dont hurt your feet." He then say to Raven, "I'm going ahead these arrows are poisoned." With that Ethan run-pass with speed. He says as he wobbles "just 5 floors to go." Then 4, 3, 2, 1 as he ran up the stair to the outside he says, "just a few more steps." the to guards look at him struggling to run and out of breath. Ethan appears out of the dungeon to see a crowd of onlookers. He runs a good 15meters for the stair when he starts to slow down and then stops, he lets go of the guards. His arms fall to his side then he falls to his knee. He stays on his knee till the guards grab the prince off him. Ethan completely out of it falls face-first to the ground. The guard throws the shield to the ground each shield had at least 50 arrows in them. The guard that was on Ethan's left said to his friend "the arrow start coming on my side 100 feet from where is guy first got hit. The prince is lucky."

Erey push through the crowd she sees Ethan on the floor with 7 arrows in him she run to him. Shouting "someone helps him!" the crowd unsure what to do. Then the captain of the guards says "listen to the elf he need help. This man here saves the prince's life. So did this guy over here." point to where Raven was. Once Ethan left, he was able to follow only existing a little bit after Ethan, he left the guards behind in-case Ethan need help. The captain looks around to find Raven, went he saw Raven was gone, he went to check on the princes. Ethan comes to and says "he been cut by a goblins blade." Then pass out again.