slave girl erey

Ethan looks at the man and asks "what a slave?" The man rubs his hands "so you dont know what a slave is?" Ethan answers "no I don't so what are they?" man "well slaves are people/animals/demi-humans that you buy, they will obey you to their death. I bet your ask is that legal, well believe it or not, it is." Ethan thinks about it for a while, "ok show me more."

The man starts walking Ethan follows him to a big building in town with slaves written on it. Ethan enters and goes to the front desk. where a man is writing something. The man lookups and see Ethan, "good day sir what may I do for you?" Ethan "can I see your slaves I may want to buy one." man "sure what type of slaves, we have fighters, housekeepers, private slaves, and our best sell fighter/private slave. many adventurers buy them as they do the dirty after a hard day, they also fight so they good for taking on a quest." Ethan think for a bit" a fighter please I need a strong one." man point to a guy standing in front of a door, "Bruy show the man our slaves."

Ethan goes through the door and followed Bruy to a room where Ethan see 1 girl standing alone. Bruy with a deep voice says" here is our strong slave we have an elf she 157 years old." Ethan nervous "don't you have a man slave?" Bruy look at Ethan confused "yes we do but compared to her they weaker, do you like the guy over girls?" Ethan looks at Bruy and answers quickly "No that not is I don't think I can be in the dungeon for days on end with a girl."

Bruy look at him and then the girl," if you want to go to the dungeon then she the best choice if your worry about that don't worry she a fighter and only a fighter," Ethan blushes "that not what I meant!" Bruy laughs then slaps him on the shoulder. Ethan take a step forward because Bruy is strong, he then says "ok fine how much?" Bruy "good to see you got on board lets go to that room to talk business."

They both walk inside Ethan sit on one couch well Bruy sit on the other one. Bruy start talking "ok as she our best and it for an adventurer then I put a price of 320 million Cases."( 10 Cases=1 dollars.) Ethan thinks about it, he thinks to himself, "I have 349 million Cases she 320 million means I have 29 million left to buy supplies." He replies "ok I will take her." Bruy smile happily "that great let go to the front desk, to get everything in order."

Bruy and Ethan exit the room and walk back to the front desk Bruy waves to tell them to bring her. At the desk Ethan give the man the money. Then the man says" payment has been received now to change ownership. Ethan give me your thumb and bring Erey closer." the man pricks Ethan thumb then puts it to her head. A magic Circle light up with a shade of red then disappears.

Erey faints Ethan catches her Ethan asks the man" what have you done?" Man "nothing all I did was change ownership it natural for them to faint she will wake soon." Ethan look at the man and then her as he looking at her she wakes up. Ethan let her go and jumps backwards, she get up slowly then bow to the slave trades and turns to Ethan. She says with a scared voice "master" that all she says. Ethan takes her by her left hand and greets the men goodbye and leaves. Before he can leave he let go of her hand when he sees another elf staring him right in the eyes. He looks over to Erey, holding her hands in front of her chest with a concerned look on her face.

Ethan does not understanding a thing asks the Elf "hi what seems to be the matter here." The Elf draws his sword and says "As you bought my sister I challenge you to a duel for the right to keep her." Ethan looks back at the men stand with worry looks on their face then Bruy speaks, "That man is her brother and every now and again he visit her in hope to buy her back. We sorry about this mess we will fix it.' Ethan looks at her again to see that she has a faint smile on her face.

Ethan turns to the Elf and says angrily "Hey Elf you dare challenge me after I paid a lot of money for this girl get out of my way." The Elf's sword starts to shake Ethan takes this chance to walk out just as he is about to pass the Elf on his right. The Elf says "stop we're not done here." Ethan replies as he continues to walk "oh yes we are." The elf suddenly coughs and fall to the floor Ethan gave him a punch to the gut as he passed. Erey tries to turn back but Ethan grabs her hand and holds it not hard but softly she turns to him and he said "He is fine just unconscious." Ethan and Erey go to an inn where Ethan orders 2 rooms and then he sends Erey to get tidy up well he goes and gets some supplies.

Hours later Ethan returns carrying a bag, he goes to his room where Erey is waiting. He tells her to sit she hesitates but does what he asks. He opens the bag in it is amour for her and a new sword and bow with arrows.

She seems very happy to get this that she asks "is this for me?" Ethan smiles and nodes she continues "this never happen when I was bought once before. I got bad grade weapons and it was my job to keep them in good conduction if it got broken my master would get mad and beat me.

So if you need your weapon cleaned then I'm good at it." Ethan smile nicely "I'm not like that guy you here to protect my back so it is only fair you have the weapons to do so. don't worry about the weapons I use my fist but thanks. more importantly, can you use storage space magic?" She answers "yes I can most people can."

Ethan scratches his cheek seeming upset "well it seems like I can't hahaha." Erey "ok, then I will carry our supplies." Ethan " that great that will help. it getting later so I think it's time for bed there something I want to do, so I'm waking up early then it off to the dungeon." Erey stands up and walks outsides.

Ethan sits in the bed and reads when he hears  footsteps outside the door he goes to check. He opens the door to see Erey stand guard He asks "Erey what you doing?" She replies "well I'm keeping guard." Ethan "there no need for that your room is right in front go get some sleep you will need it. We going to be busy I don't know when you going to get a go night sleep again." Erey bows and says "goodnight master." She then goes to the room and goes to sleep, Ethan returns to read his book.

Morning comes around Ethan gets up and goes to the blacksmith to get his bracelets, then to the shop to get the last bit of supplies, and lastly to the guild to get the magic scroll for Erey. When he returns he put the bag of supplies outside. He goes upstairs to wake up Erey, she come all sleep eye to the door. Ethan smiling "good morning sleeping beauty sleep well?" She relies what is going on, then she says "sorry master I will be ready now sorry sorry." Ethan giggles "it ok take your time I will be downstairs eating breakfast join me when you are done."

Ethan leaves her and goes downstairs he sits at a table and order food. Few minutes pass then Erey comes down she stands next to the table. Ethan point to the chair in front of him "sit and order whatever you what ok it the last nice meal we will get for a while. I see you put on the armor I bought, it fits that good." Erey hesitates to sit when they give her the menu she says anything would do. Ethan says "come on order whatever you want." Erey then orders 5 different meals as she is hungry. Ethan just giggles in a good way as she eats herself full.

Once she done Ethan pays and then the both of them leave. Outside Ethan hand her the scroll she activated it and put all the supplies inside it then they head out. They get to the dungeon Ethan hand the guard his card then remembers Erey does have one. He says to the guard," sorry I forget to get her a card." Gaurd "is she your slave?" Ethan nods yes the guard then says, "oh, in that case, it fine slave don't need a card to enter." The guard let them through Ethan and Erey walk downstairs to the first floor of the dungeon.

Ethan turns to Erey and says "say your free now you can choose to stay with me or go to your brother it your choice." he put his thumb to her head and say free. The magic circle break and tears run down her face. She then turns around and runs. Ethan says to himself "I expect this well it looks like I'm alone again."