town viwes

Before Ethan set out he turn around to look back at the house and said his goodbyes. He then walks for 4 straight days to get to the town of Viwes. It would have taking him 8 days but he didn't need stop walking till he got there.

He got to the front gate everyone stared at him pull all this thing. He had to prove that he had no evil intention when the guards asks, " what you're business here?" Ethan replies "to defeat this town dungeon." The guards looks at him and then each other and start laughing uncontrollably "good luck with that." They allowed him in he walks a few feet when a guard shouts, "Hey you there stop!" A young guard run over to him then asks, "you're going to the dungeon right let me show you around?" Ethan nodded he then follow the boy guard before he goes in he stop to untie the rope tied to him and the trees, he then remove some gravity from the weights, to be able pick up the trees, luck the gate big enough for him to get the tree thought luckly they not massive trees, they grow straight and dont bend the like poles. The guard speaks "my name Bella yes it's a girl's name but I don't mind it one bit, if I may ask what that on your cheek?" Ethan replies "it a wound I got on my way here so I patch it up." Ethan is hiding the goddess emblem. Ethan and Bella walk around till Bella say "here the guild."

Pointing to the build in front of them Bella then says, "if you want to sell stuff like what you got, then this is the place, they buy pretty much anything, you also go here to become an adventurer you need to sign up here to be able to enter the dungeon. You can also get rare items here. anyways I need to head back to the gate if you have more questions you can ask the guild." Bella then ran off and then Ethan was about to go inside. When he realized that the tree wouldn't fit so he drops them it came down with a crash and knock up smoke. The people outside look at him, he then walks inside to the front desk, he was looking at the floor and didn't see the girl at the desk.

So when he looked up he was stunned and could not speak. He thought it would be easy as he talks with Hariela a lot. He stood still for a few minutes the girl tries to get him to speak but nothing. Then one guy walk up to him and was about to put his hand on his shoulder. When Ethan slammed his he on the front desk almost break the desk. He then lifts his head for the desk and said, "sorry about that I been alone for a while and have not spoken to many people before I fine now." The Girl has a worried look on her face, say "ok then, my name Nima, how may I help you?" Ethan replies "hi my name Ethan first I have some stuff I want to sell." Everyone look at him wonder what stuff it could be Nima is hesitant, "what is it you want to sell?" Ethan "oh it outside." Nima ever more uneasy slow walks around to where Ethan is, then follows him outside. The adventurers inside drink beer look at each other wonder what he could be selling. They then hear Nima's voice "get the guild master now."

One of the other girls run up the stair and returns a bit later followed by a young man with glass and black hair. The man walks with some speed, once outside Nima says, "sir look at this." pointing to the trees and skins. the guild master look surprise he inspects it closer and then turns to Ethan, "where did you get this? The tree are Dark trees and these monster skin are something else." Ethan says nonchalantly "my family been live by a dark forest for many years." Everyone looking in awe at this, The guild master notice something, he then hold it up, as he says, "this skin could it be the legendary monster Lioese?" Ethan says unsure "I don't know much about it." The guild master says excitedly "are you sure you want to sell this to us?" Ethan looks at it with disdain "yes I only have a bad memory of that monster."

The man says "in that case come with me and let talk business." Ethan followers the man to a room. In this room is two couches face each other Ethan sit down on one of the couches and the man on the other. The man speaks "sorry for the later introduction, my name Shaces (pronouns as shakes) as you know I'm the master of this guild. Now let get to business I want to buy those 15 trees and skins. so how much do you want for it?" Ethan replies "as your the one buying it I will let you offer." Shaces say try to cheat him of money," for the tree I will buy each of them for 10 million Cases (this world money), the skins 100 million and the Lioese skin 100 million for a total of 350 million Cases." Ethan nodding his head he about to reply when a girl's voice interrupts, "come on Shaces try to cheat this poor soul out of money."