enter the dungeon

Ethan is fighting some weak monster on the first floor. When one gets him from his blind spot it grabs a hold of him. An arrow comes out of nowhere killing it. Ethan look into the darkness of the dungeon he sees Erey stand with her bow out. He asks "what are you doing here you are free?" She replies "well I have your supplies and looks like you could use my help." Ethan smile then says "come along." They walk killing the weak (slimes) monster and pick up what they drop.

In the dungeon, monsters drop items like their skin, claws, weapons, and other stuff then their bodies disappears. In a few minutes, they get to the stair down to the second floor. They walk down them slowly the first monster on the floor is a goblin. It runs toward Erey ignoring Ethan, Ethan gives it a kick as it runs past him sends it flying into the wall. Goblins attack female adventurers first. They move on as it droped nothing.

They walk for a while not finding any monster to fight. They walk for 2 hours trying to find the stair when they do 2 goblins are guarding it. Ethan kills them instantly then walks down the stairs. On the 3rd floor, they fight a groups of 2 or 3 goblins at a time. Then on the 4th Floor 4-5 goblins. The number of goblins slow increases till on the 10th floor they Fighting 10 goblins at a time. They defeat the group of goblins easily and continue.

Then they meet a new monster it a wolf looking monster. Erey says it a dire wolf, but there are few types and this is the weakest one, the floor 100 boss' is a dire wolf, and from what I heard it strong. Ethan tries punching it as it runs toward him but it dodges, it about to bit him on his right leg when he counters the counter by spin and kick it with his left leg on the side of the face. It flies and crashes down Ethan say smiles like an idiot, "that was close." Erey surprised asks "master how did a slime get the better of you, but this wolf failed to it make no sense." Ethan thinks quickly "oh that because I know you were there so I want to see what you would do hahaha."

They continue forward they find the stairs to the next floor. Erey is about to head down when Ethan stops her "let set up camp here." he says as he yawns. Erey nods her head and goes to one of the walls. She pulls out the camping gear out of the storage space. In minutes a fire is set up and bedroll. She asks Ethan "master what do want to eat?" Ethan answers "it doesn't matter, What does matter is the fact I'm not your master so stop call me master." She trembles and put her head on the floor "I'm sorry." Ethan walk over to her puts his hand on her head she lifts her head as he says, "it ok I understand you were a slave till a few hours ago, and it hard to get out of old habits, but I'm your friend not your master ok. So if the is anything I can do for you just ask. You can call me Ethan it's my name after all." Erey starts to cry as she hugs Ethan she says "sniff sniff nobody been this kind to me that not family. I'm sorry Ethan for all the trouble I cause." Ethan looks into her teary eyes "it ok I don't mind I like it I've been alone for most of my life. So this is a nice change of pace." She looks at him and wipes her eye.

Then she looks worried and start to blushing a bit "Ethan we only have one bedroll so what happening are we sharing, it hard to believe there another reason for alone one, After all, you got lots of money." Ethan confused "we have what." few seconds pass of complete silence then Ethan stand him shouting "WAIT WE ONLY HAVE ONE, HOW COULD I FORGET TO GET 2!" Ethan slaps he hand against his forehead. Ethan say calmly "oh in that case you take it I will be fine." Erey say blushing "the floor is cold so why don't we share?"

Ethan looks at her he remembers something that Hariela told him he then blushes, but he declines says "I'm sorry I going to keep watch so I need to be ready for anything." Erey shrugs her shoulders, then continue to cook food while Ethan sits with his back against the wall.

Ethan looks back at what Hariela told him, he shakes his head from left to right and back and forth. When food was ready they eat it, when they were done Erey yawns and says "well I'm going to bed wake me up when it my to keep watch." she quickly falls asleep, Once asleep Ethan Pulls knives out of his bag. He lays them 4 on each side, He then lays his head back and closes his eyes Hours pass. When all of sudden he throws a knife it to the dark kill a monster he pulls the knife back with the wire is attached to it. He closes his eyes again and focus on hearing.

It now morning Ethan wakes Erey up. Erey rubbing her eyes "so it my turn to keep watch?" Ethan says "no it time to keep moving its morning I think." Erey confused as to why he didnt sleep all night, she put that behind her and pack up the camp.

Then they head to the 11th floor. On the 11th floor, they fight groups of goblins and dire wolfs, like on the 10th floor. They then find the stair for the 12th floor. They go down the stairs, they soon meet 2 dire wolves. They defeat them easily like normal then 12 goblins come out and attack Ethan and Erey, they fight the group. Once again their no match for Ethan and Erey. Ethan and Erey are now on the 16th floor the goblin groups are now at 20 (ps i forgot what i was thinking here, i think the monsters add 2 per floor of 11 floors, sorry again i might be wrong i dont want to change it just in case i use this later.) and dire wolves are 6.

Ethan thinks to himself when they not being attacked "I think I get it now this dungeon you fight a monster for 9-10 floor then a new one get introduces, then you have to fight the monster for before and the new monster, as for the number of them it looks like they increased by 1 per floor, Once at 20 they stop growing I think but it too early for that." He then tells Erey what he just thought and she agrees with it. So with the new knowledge, they move out. They head down the stairs to the 20th floor. like, expect the goblins attack in a groups of 20 and the dire wolf in groups of 10s.

Then they meet a new monster it's a cobalt. So now they know what to expect. They head further into the dungeon. Once again on the Stairs to the 30th floor. Ethan stops Erey and asks "it be a long day do you want to stop or continue?" She replies "for someone who stays up all night your sure energetic. But if you want to continue, I don't mind these monsters are weak for now, so I'm not tired." Ethan "true but talking about monsters it is going to get harder." Erey nods, They head down to the next floor the fight dire wolfs and cobalt like expect but no goblins.

Ethan thinks "it could be that the goblins are too weak now, which means that on the 40th floor the dire will be gone. I think I understand what going on here." Ethan then tells Erey to set up camp, then they eat, and then Erey goes to sleep. The next morning, Ethan had kills a few monsters in the night. After eating breakfast they decide to head out, this is where they meet the new monster it a snake the size of a human. It is still easy to defeat they move one. The 40th-floor monster is a zombie, it is easy but Ethan can sense that the monster are getting strong as they go on.

They camp on the 45th floor and set out in the morning. They get to the 50th floor Ethan fells uneasy as they walk down the stair. Once at the bottom he sees a door in front of them he opens it. Erey says worried "well we reach the boss room." Ethan turns to Erey "the what?" She explains "from what I heard thete is a boss floor here and on 100 they much stronger than normal monsters."

Ethan smile happily "so you tell me that we have a strong opponent ahead." Erey says "yes very, it takes 100 men to kill it. if I remember correctly it a minotaur." As she finishes speak a big crash came from the center of this circle room as the dust cleared. There stands a minotaur at least 10ft tall Ethan 5ft10. He put down his backpack and tells Erey he will fight it she understands and steps back. Ethan says smile all happily "finally I get to have some fun luckly me, after all those weak monsters I'm bored so please put up a fight. oh, Erey this is the first time you're going to see me fight probably so down blink."

The minotaur gowls and starts running towards Ethan, Ethan raises his right arm in a punch position next to his head. He then runs to the minotaur he dodges the minotaur big ax by sliding under it. Once passed the ax he feet caught on the ground make him stand up again. He throws the punch as he says "1-ton punch." he hit the minotaur square in the stomach. It flies to the wall with a big crash. Ethan looks back at Erey saying "did you see that, was that cool? that was so much fun." Erey eyes go from happy to scared quickly. Ethan still looking st her, Erey tries to say something but Ethan says, "see it won't be much of a fight if you were knock out but one punch."

He turns around to grab the ax with his left hand as it about to hit him, with his right hand he punches the wood part break it. The minotaur look at the broken stick confused. He then throw it at Ethan it hit Ethan in the face. Ethan does nothing, but say "that hurt now bye-bye." As blood runs down his forehead and out his nose. The minotaur closes his eye put his hand flat together in front of his chest as to say goodbye. He then attacks Ethan, Ethan with both hands squish it head between his hands. The minotaur disappears it drops a horn and a gem.

Ps i am only edit this part so im not going to make changes as to not mess with the future part so please forgive me is stuff make no sense message me and i will try to fix it. I have bad memory so i dont want to mess with the story much unless it necessary