-1 percent

So after Ethan got patch up. They decide to camp out for a few days to let Ethan 'rest'. 6 days later they leave. They use the teleporter by the stairs to floor 200. They get to the top and Ethan says "I going to check the stone to see if it shows." He checks it and it sees it 185. Ethan smiles "it seems it works. Enies can I ask you to stay here for a while and see if Raven came out. When he does update your card to show floor 199, like i show you in the dungeon." Enies "sure but I want something in return." Ethan "sure you name it." Enies "I will tell you later." Enies jump on the roof of a house near the dungeon. Ethan and the other leave.

Ethan splits off for the group and takes Erey with him. She has the items for the dungeon. They go to the guild and sell the items plus the 200th floor boss. Nima "wow you that far, I'm surprised nicely done." Ethan says "we found a really interesting floor well down there. It is a floor that monsters do not spawn on at all." Nima look at Ethan says before running off "ok let me go call Shaces." Ethan wait at the counter. Till Shaces come down the stairs. Shaces shake Ethan's hand and say "I heard that you found a safe room?" Ethan "yes indeed it Floor 199." Erey speaks "yes it has a fresh water spring and a hot spring. I took a bath in it and it was great." Shaces rubs his chin "ok Ethan would you be so kind to show me that floor in a few days." Ethan "sure I don't mind maybe it can act as a place for people to rest."

Shaces and Ethan talk for a while. They come to an agreement. Ethan will take some adventurers to the floor, they will leave in 5 days, as a plus Ethan will be like the mayor, and get a portion of the money, made on that floor. When Ethan was done with his talk he goes home. Once home he gets the party to meet in the office. When everyone except Enies is there he tells them, "ok so I been given a small job to do in 5 days, So I decided that we did OK. So for the next month, we are not going into the dungeon, But after that, we are going to go for 4 months and see how far we get. Again I went to the next floor and found  another sign. It said that the next 100 floors were all Zombies. So to get ready we are all going to train hard." The 5 nod in agreement. Ethan smiles "good now start training when you want. Milly and Casly here the addresses for your teachers go and introduce yourself to them. When you want to train, you can organize a time with them." He then give all 4 of the callers so they can stay in contact.

Ethan dismisses them and goes to where Enies is. He gets to the roof and tells her what he told the other than leaves. Ethan trained above ground, Erey, Leo, Emilly went it to the dungeon to train, Milly, Casly train with their teacher learning new spells. Enies did see Raven, She starts training by sneaking past the monster in the dungeon and kills them silently.

When it was time for Ethan to go take adventurer to the 199th floor. He did it easy all he need was to teleport them to the floor. One guy asks if he could be teleport to every 10 floors. So after teleport 19 times, Ethan went home. If you don't know this if one person in a party has reached a  high floor then others with him can go to that floor. Then they will be able to teleport back to that floor. It works like an elevator so all Ethan needs to do is push the floor number metaphorically speaking. Though he ask Enies to accompany him as his unable to use the teleporter.

When Ethan was done he went home, Enies went to train more. Then he took a rock that was the size of his palm. Then he put gravity magic on it and then use it as a weight. The month flew by Ethan and the other meet in the office. Ethan "well good job I see you've all got stronger now let's go." Ethan had already got the supplies. He then leaves with the others. They then went to the dungeon and saw that the stone said 200th floor. So he was happy and then they teleport to floor 199. Ethan told the people at home that his not coming back for 4 months and gave them money to hold them off. Ethan's money was all most gone.

Ethan and the other walk down to floor 201. They then saw the sign and move one. The first 15 floors had only the first 3 types of zombies. So it took 4 days. After that it got hard the zombies were fighting in groups of 20. Sometimes it was only the normal or the fast. The big zombies are at most 4 per group. It took 6 days to reach the 225th floor. That when the wild beast zombies appear. With the new enemy, it took 30 days to get to the 250th floor.