Torch of Salvation

Start from the beginning

"you all saw the strength he has... Many died and retired... I don't want all of you ended up on those tolls!"

"YUKI LISTEN TO US!" Shoto shouted.

I shot my eyes up seeing his eyes furrowed.

"do you think of us weak?" he questioned "we are not defenseless children anymore. We are capable of our lives and defend ourselves. All those times in your hero work you never stop smiling, but look at you now..."

I look down "I... I can't... anymore..." I answer "those times I wanted to be an inspiration to be like All Might. People died... I couldn't save them... I met a former hero she was an assassin sent to kill me... but I saw deep inside she still a hero."

"I did saw her smile but it was short live! Being attached so quickly broke me... she is alive but still I have to keep my distance..."

"don't be like that" Shoto said as he approach me as I step back "I want you to be yourself..." he said "you are not alone in this... remember!?"

"You are Yuki. The courageous girl who look up to the heroes and never gave up on others." He reach his hand out. Of course just like back then when we first met the boy I met for the first time I help him up when he and I first got along and had good friendship, but this time it was Shoto lending his hand to me.

I want to accept his hand but I hesitate as I turn around as I ran away "I'm sorry. but I can't..! Not.. now-..." all of a sudden my body fell I feel dizzy my sight is blacking out...

"Yuki!!"

Izuku's POV

I rush up as I slide down "hold on I'm gonna inject the serum!" I said as I check my belt but when I checked I took it out the serum are smashed it must have been broken when I fell from behind.

"Yuki hold on! Stay strong!" I screamed I turn to her classmates "please she needs help! She needs to be sent back to UA! Her Restore quirk is killing her!"

Todoroki scoop Yuki up around his arms "then we must hurry if we want to save her!" he said.

We rush back to UA I look at Yuki she's getting paler. Hold on my friend we'll be close soon...

But as soon as we arrived at UA the refugees blocked the entrance preventing us from entering. The rufugees became anti-hero, despite what Yuki did to keep everything at bay they're not going to help her!

"Look a villain is with them!"

"don't let that girl inside! That girl is what Shigaraki is looking for!"

"stay out! You'll bring us the villains!"

"if you're gonna hide them do it somewhere else!"

I flatten my lip as I saw Yuki's situation she's dying I turn to "Todoroki, you let Yuki inside UA. I'll stay out of this" I decided.

"wait! We brought you here to recover too!" Todoroki said while carrying Yuki around his arms.

"I know, but look at them" I pointed at the crowd protesting "people won't accept a former villain like me, they would gladly let Yuki and me die outside" I answer "I'd rather stay out to save Yuki."

I felt a tap on my shoulder I turn to see "Kacchan...?"

He smiled "its been a while the last time you called me that, you idiot..." he said then face me "like I'll ever leave you out of this."

Kacchan steps up "Ochaco you know what to do" he called Uraraka. She nodded "lets do this for Deku and Yuki" she said.

Yaoyorozu toss a microphone to Uraraka as she jump up turning the mic on as she face the crowd "Yuki Shimura has a special power!"