I became confuse as back out away from him as I started sprinting. Just why?! Why Toya?! Why help me?! After all I did to you all, why?!

I shake my head my tears falling 'why Toya?! You're being such a fool' I thought as I wipe my tears. I look up to see Eri running towards me.

"Big Sis!" Eri called as I slow down hugging her "whats happening?!" she got scared.

"I'm here, everything is gonna be alright" I calm her down.

I took her hand as we ran towards the halls as we enter the cross corridor we met up with Chisaki I felt relief "Chisaki!" I called.

We stop "Renegade, Kurogiri has been captured" he reported "the heroes got to him first."

I gritted in anger "Are there any other escape routes?!" I asked. "there is one, the Bridge project. We can use it to travel another branch" Chisaki answered "but its still a prototype."

"I'll hold them off while you and Eri escape" I said.

"No! You're in no condition to fight" Chisaki oppose "if you fought them you'll end up being captured too! If you fall everything we work for will be in vain!"

"even if I use my quirk on you, it might be dangerous" Eri said.

I tighten my lip "we had no choice, lets go!"

We ran and ran towards the halls as reached the grand hall with many stairs and ways to go to "this way!" Chisaki lead.

*BANG!! BANG!!*

We stop to hear explosions coming by the metal door of grand hall. Everythig went blowing as the doors went flying as the doors were about to crush us I use my metal manipulation to stop it as I out it down with a loud tumbling thud.

We look up heard a grunt as we saw a body being thrown at the stairs, we look closely "Lady Nagant!" I called her seeing her badly injured.

She groans "Renegade... you must... escape..." she said groaning in pain, she full of bruises and burnts. I don't have enough stamina to heal her, I pull my mask up I approach her and kneel down as I was about to touch her she stop me by grabbing my wrist "go..." she said "if you heal me... they'll capture you... you must go..."

I grit my teeth, as notice Chisaki talking to Eri then approach me "Renegade, take Eri and go!" he said.

I shot up "I won't leave you two here!" I argue.

"there they are!" we heard voices then came out Sazanka and the rest of the heroes "Renegade! We won't let you escape!" he shouted.

Chisaki furrowed his brows as he step up "I won't let you get close to her" he said as he turn to me "Go!"

I pull my hood down as I took Eri's hand lookig down as we ran, I pull Eri up carrying her as I use One for All fasten our escape.

Chisaki's POV

I saw her escape, I smiled. If she was able to escape and live a life far away from these heroes I would be glad if that happens.

Walk up then stood tall "there may be many of you but I will buy time for her to escape" I said.

Sazanka steps up "why are you protecting her?!" he questioned.

I furrow my eyes "because her ideals are for the good of everyone" I answer "she did a lot for us outcast and raise this society into a better place!"

"Renegade's rules are genocidal! She murdered thousands" Sazanka responded.

"don't talk to her like that!" I shouted in anger "you all don't know what she been through!!" I out my hand down as I raise the spikes on the floor.