"fufu~" I chuckled "oh forgot to mention, Tartarus has fallen" grinning ear to ear "not just Tartarus, but all prisons in Japan..."

All of a sudden news break spreads fast that countless villains went on a rampage, and a giant villain rammed the cities. I destroyed Hero society...

"call me a villain... I am Renegade... I liberated the truth of Hero Society" I laughed then glared at them "Now heroes..."

"who would trust you all now?"

At that time many heroes fought against me but they all died and retreat badly injured, with my power All for One and One for All, no one can stop me.

Here I am seeing Lady Nagant kneeling as I extend my right hand to her "welcome to the Elite Liberators, Lady Nagant" I grinned.

Lady Nagant rise up "I will be at your service, Renegade" she vow "I shall dispose those who get in the way of your goal."

I smirk then turn my heels "lets get started everyone" I said "we'll be heading to the harbor" I started walking.

"wait, where are we going?" Mustard questioned.

I stop "around the world, we won't just stop here in Japan" I pointed "my Master left his connections to me, so I know I'll easily dominate the whole world" I grin ear to ear.

From that day on the Villain Liberation Front travel country to country defeating the strongest heroes America... Europe... Africa.... Asia... I've conquered all, I've reform society within 2 years. But still there are some who refuse to who go against my rule.

"alright alright, I can't see right now" I said being blindfold I can't see honestly not using my Search quirk since seems to want to surprise me "oof!" I hit on something on my own head.

"oops! Sorry Sis" Eri apologized.

I chuckled "hehe, its alright now can you tell me where exactly you're taking me?" I questioned.

Eri stops "big Sis kneel a bit" she said, I kneel down as I felt Eri's hands taking off the blindfold as bright lights blinded me but soon as my sighting adjusted I was surprised.

"Happy Birthday, Renegade" Chisaki said.

The surprise is normal not so flashy there poppers and a cake, I forgot I smiled "oh, how did you all know? I didn't even mention it was my birthday today" I remember.

"oh! I took the liberty of searching your files! You've been celebrating our birthdays for the past 2 years yet you don't celebrate yours!" Toga said excitedly waving the cake knife, I sweatdrop "ehehe, I gues I was so busy I haven't had time to tell you."

"don't be so workaholic Renegade you need rest the world is finally a better place" Mustard said.

"that' right! You need rest be lazy a bit!" Twice protested.

"starting today I'll be taking care of the raid" Chisaki said.

I chuckled "ehehe... if you guys insist. I gues I need some rest, but it wouldn't stop me for watching or doing something violent" I grinned.

"that's my bestie~" Toga said smiling.

We may be villains but also have happiness living in peace so that time I did rest and left everything to Chisaki, but in what cost?

"Twice!"

"I'm sorry... Renegade... Toga... everyone" Twice apologized as we heard him cough "I won't let anyone know... I will protect you all..."

And with that the communication was cut off, and Twice was deceased. A week later Toga disappeared knowing she's doing it for revenge.

"Toga I order you to come back!" I shouted on the microphone.