"it's alright, Toya..." I said covering the burn on my left eye as I glared up "I wouldn't become just like you!"

That's when the time I hated him, of course Toya supported me and trained me for this very day I'm doing this not for him but for Yuki.

I look up as I approach Midoriya "Midoriya, know that I will beat you" I said.

"hey whats going on?" Uraraka said.

"hey there's no need to start a fight here, Todoroki" Kaminari said.

"you don't need to" I said "because this is the sports festival" I pointed "know that I won't show any weakness" I walked away.

Renegade's POV

I look left and right and I see a lot of stalls filled with games and street food. I saw the takoyaki stall and I saw Kamui Woods, Death Arms and Mt. Lady seducing the guy selling takoyaki, I rolled my eyes. Wow so disgusting.

As soon as those three heroes walk away I approach Takoyaki stall "oho hey there miss, how many would you like" the counter asked, "same as Mt. Lady please" I said with smiling eyes as I took out my money and payed. As I left thanking the stall as I pull down my mask then eat while walking "so good~" I said feel like crying "its been while the last time I ate takoyaki" I said like crying. Tch, I grumble while eating 'the least I'm nothing like Mt. Lady who flirt their way in' I thought as I took a bite.

Ufu, since I'm already here better hack and save a seat. I stand aside while eating takoyaki, now for my ultimate hacking. I put my finger on my right temple and close my eyes then open slowly as a holographic map open that only I can see.

One of Renegade's bestowed quirks, Radio Wave the ability to jam signals one of All for One's former quirks. Hack this quirk allows to hack systems in connected to a server, the individual would see the system map and had the ability hack any top archives.

I ate all of my takoyaki since this is gonna give me a headaches and gonna use Restore to heal. I open my eyes then image the keyboard as I stretch my arms towards the keyboard then type my way in then save the best seat at the front and Enter.

I'm finish now use Restore to heal my headache, then back to walking towards the Sports Festival Dome, then took a seat at the front row. As soon as Present Mic call out the students of all courses, I saw a famliar figure a half-red and half-white hair.

"Shoto..."

Without thinking I suddenly remember my Psyche quirk I got last time. I suddenly called out to him, I notice him looking around.

Shoto's POV

"Shoto..."

I look around all of a sudden, that voice...

It felt so sad yet so relieved.

But right now I have to focus for the top.

Renegade's POV

I read his thoughts, looks like he's planning to aim high just like his father. But all I have to do is watch

"Now for introductory speech!" Midnight announce at the crowd "we have in Class 1-A, Katsuki Bakugou"

Then I saw that explosion boy I remember he tried t blew Kurogiri to ashes, so he's making the introductory speech this year.

"I'm just gonna say" Bakugou pause "that I'm gonna win"

I nearly cough hearing that, he's like arrogant guy but he is. This is the first time hearing this. Now the students are booing him.

That was the most stupidest thing I've ever heard...