"come on you can't be serious" Thirteen said.

"oh he is" I answer grinning "even tho with his erasure quirk you can't stop me."

"Thirteen, we must defeat her" Eraser head said. "copy that!" Thirteen responded. The two surrounded me I notice Eraser Head's hair fell down as I felt my metal manipulation came back "heh. Two against one, huh?" I chuckled "it doesn't matter, I can take a hundred people if I had to!"

Shoto's POV

I kept rushing down this mountain and I can see the view of the center. I got to hurry or else the others might get injured.

I had no choice but to use my right side to slide down with my ice.

Renegade's POV

I kept jumping back I'm not even using my quirk yet, I use metal manipulation as I took out the metal beam I brought then spread it to shard pieces "ufu, die" then projectiles fire as I saw Thirteen's suit rip open by the metal shards, Eraser Head tried his best to dodge but get cuts on his skin.

All of a sudden Kurogiri appeared beside me "Renegade, a hero has enter. One of the students escape, it won't be long for the other back up heroes to arrive" he reported.

"fufu... it's futile to fight me Eraser Head" I then notice the exit door is open, seems like someone got outside and call for help "hmph, looks like my time here is over" I turn around "Kurogiri, would you mind?"

Kurogiri opens a warp gate "you first Renegade" he said making a way "what about the others?" he asked.

"oh, they're useless anyways. They're nothing anyways who just wanted to have fun" I smirk "besides, I still have business to do."

I was suppose to leave but I heard running footsteps running towards me I then turn I facing black eyes and black hooded coat black hair, I know who he is... my eyes widen. I had no choice so I manipulate the steel beam as I hit his stomach seeing him thud on the ground.

"who are you?! And why are you doing this?!" He questioned.

I'm sorry Tenko-nii...

I face him as I put up my villain face "ufu~ such rudeness. You could just ask for my name before attacking, tsk tsk" I click my tounge shaking my head lightly "I'll reconsider, I am Renegade. I run the Liberation and the one who shall purge this hero society under my master's name" then pointed at him "poor soul, lost in grief yet so ignorant."

I read his thoughts.

I then heard the door exploded "no need to fear my students! Hope is here!" it was All Might and the UA staff.

"he~ so that student who escape manage to reach them" I shake my head raising my hands on shoulder level "I would love to stay, but I'm currently busy" I turn to the warp gate.

"hey! You're just gonna leave your comrades here?!" Tenko yelled.

"comrades?" I repeated then chuckled "hehe... they're nothing but disposable pawns anyways, they're weak after all. They are just here looking for fun but not excitement."

"Renegade, the heroes are closing in" Kurogiri said.

"right right, hm?" I then turn but a gust exploded, as soon at it was cleared I saw a green haired boy, tried to sneak attack me, but I was able to catch his fist "hmph... interesting" I grinned staring at boy's eyes "a successor" from what I can tell as I grin.

"DETROIT SMASH!!"

Everything exploded as soon as All Might tried to attack me but I manage to dodge his fist while holding the boy "fufu~ All Might. I would love to battle you, but it seems you brought company" I grinned as my eyesglow inside the hood "Kurogiri, send in the Nomu."